aarrggh pingers! I HATE EM!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just made a server, then a n00b joins with a ping of 3000 and i ask him to leave, he doesnt, but i cant kick him because he has a space in his name, then kicking wont work, every one else that joind has super lag!! i hate him! his name was King Of The Day
grr, he was just doing nothing but pinging my server! how can i kiick people with spaces??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
u made a thread for this ?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was all that flaming really necessary?

try to kick his WonID. Or try kicking him without typing spaces in his name, or try using the underscore(to the left of the 0 key, you have to use shift for it) in place of the spaces...

and Orez, what you said was spam... please do not spam in the future...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And make sure the name is in quotes (" "). I think the HL console ignores whitespace if it isn't in quotes.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
When you want people to get kicked, unless they have a tilda in their name, put their name in ""
or type status, there is a number next to their ame, so if their is a 6 to the left of his name, type "kick #6"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thnx man!! i really like the status thing, he really lagged my server, every one left for that, next time, il ban him!!:devgrin:

greets "Tha Wangsta"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Miroku dont tell me what to do ill just go play more esf and overflow more server's Kid Devil Rule's U

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a) Orez - that WAS spam, and Miroku is a moderator, he has the authority to tell you that.

b) Thread CLOSED. The quesiton has been answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom