question...

Best answers
Will ESF go into GT stuff? Like add a GT char or transform(I.E. SSJ4 Goku)?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by [J]
no

a short but powerfull word :)

anyway.. they dont going to add any GT... you still can download GT models.. from redsaiyan.net :)

Best answers
One question, does anyone go into ssj4 in esf in the future?

Best answers
Maybe if when they finish the FINAL release they might say "Oh heck,why not.We got nothing else to do".
Thats the only GT posibility i see...

Best answers
will the mic can be used in the later versions?? like CS??

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
thats not sure mr.buu . maybe.. noone knows..

Best answers
No mic will not be in ESF use Roger wilco if u wanna talk in ESF

Best answers
maybe they will make another game after ESF with the GT characters. But that is a long way off yet

Best answers
It would be kewl to, talking with your teammates, ambushing n00bs ... :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Some people would abuse the mics like shouting kameameah reeeal loud in their obnoxious voice. Its not really needed either, you warn your teamate that a beam is coming, but the amount of time it takes you to say it, if they didnt see it earlier, they are dead anyways, its pointless having a mic.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's not...

fast communication is always important in team games, it saved me several times, on teamspeak

Best answers
Originally posted by SSFT
Some people would abuse the mics like shouting kameameah reeeal loud in their obnoxious voice. Its not really needed either, you warn your teamate that a beam is coming, but the amount of time it takes you to say it, if they didnt see it earlier, they are dead anyways, its pointless having a mic.
thats why there is a mute button...

its not very hard to click on a persons name is it?

V'

Best answers
Read a pervious topic on voice com, it tells why it shouldn't be in. As for gt, I don't think there going to add that in any time soon.I wonder though, if HL2 comes out (thats a big if), will all the mods need to be replaced?Or will their be a program that coverts them to one mod to another.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The problem with muting them is that they are on your team, and they might say something important and you wont hear them cause of their yelling.

Best answers
But don't u guys found it hard to stick ur phone on ur neck and talk with ur friend while playing esf with him/her?? that's why i asked the mic question...if u communicate ppl with typing...they would all go ssj before u can type a sentence....lol (just exaggerating)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Simple solution, just bind "a" to "say Look out behind you" or some generic statement like that.

Best answers
Originally posted by V'
Read a pervious topic on voice com, it tells why it shouldn't be in. As for gt, I don't think there going to add that in any time soon.I wonder though, if HL2 comes out (thats a big if), will all the mods need to be replaced?Or will their be a program that coverts them to one mod to another.
o_o good question. Not sure if they could make a converter, but if there would be any way possible to convert them i hope there is a way, it be a shame if the final version of ESF comes out (were talking along way away) and then HL2 comes out after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom