Devil Wannabe?

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
A few days ago I was playing ESF, A new guys joined, seconds after the game crashed. I thought o well servers crash once and awhile. I joined the same game I noticed a guy playing as a spec so I thought I would fight to see how good he is, I m not that good myself so..... Anyway he beat me pretty good but I noticed somthing about the way he played, it was similar to Devil, I have played against him many times and now what is all about. This new guy was pretty close to Devil. I got suspisous and tried to follow him around and, low and behold crashes would seem to be happening around this person. He sprayed dirty pics like Devil with J00 on them. I learned how he played and stared to counter this person, I beat him a few times and the game crashes just like when I beat Devil a few time. This persons could be Devil, a friend of Devil or a Wannabe. The name of this person is ~Rage~. I would like to see if anyone else noticed this. And if it Devil of a wannabe I hope you guys can deal with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
totaly doesnt help u put nothing but his name

and it prob is the same person and in that case stop making topics about it

WE ALREADY KNOW HE CRASHES SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom