Vegeta and Trunks SIGNATURE no CRAP this time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:shocked: Guys I decided to make a Vegeta and Trunks signature I would like to know if this sig is better than my 17 signature below CRITS please...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
17 one is better, it makes more sense with the pictures, especially with the light starting at his hands,

on the trunks one, as has been stated in previous threads, dont streach the pics it makes them look very bad, the bacround seems somwhat pixely too, you should try to find new fonts aswell most of the default photoshop font suck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You just hate me thats why... which makes me sad...

WHERE CAN I GET NEW FONTS????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grr lets turn this into a flame war why dont we?
i'm stating my opinoin, listen to it if you want ignore it if you want its up to you.
oh one more thing about the 17 sig, your name is slightly off center with his hands you should try to nudge it into the right spot
try www.1001fonts.com no need to get angry, i think this is the first time i'vesaid that to you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm dude I was telling the MODERATOR!!! not you...Of course not you your the one helping me improve my skills :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think you should flame at him like that, he is a respected sig maker and he did tell a very good font site

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my5tic, lol did you read? he said he was flaming X, though thats not much better
yeah i'm not that good of a sig maker to let you know, i dont like being called it either being told me i suck in creative ways makes me want to get better

Best answers
respected sig maker...ok

minimal effort = minimal result

Best answers
Hmmmmm ur not trying with ur bg's at all dont just use filters use brushes i have made some with brushes and looked nice theres a piece here in sig's forum and art work in art forum go have a look see might give you some ideas or something :scared:

Best answers
wow gotenks, that background is AWESOME in your 17 sig

can you tell me exactly how you did that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think he used the matrix tutorial and the combined it with the vortex 2 tutorial, i think thats what it is you can find them both at rainworld, not sure what the link is

Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse
i think he used the matrix tutorial and the combined it with the vortex 2 tutorial, i think thats what it is you can find them both at rainworld, not sure what the link is
W00T i dont use tuts dude its all my working :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t its from shadowness. they show u how to do it in a couple steps. i can even tell u how to do it.

render>clouds
pixelate>mosaiac setting=15
blur>radial blur setting=20 on zoom
stylize>emboss play witht he setting to get what u like
brushes>accent edges
stylize>find edges
image>adjustments>invert
blur>radial blur setting = 50 on zoom
imade>adjustments>levels in the 3rd box make it 90
blur>radial blur setting = 20 on zoom
image>adjustments> levels type 200 in the 3rd box

repeat last 2 steps 1-2 more times

this isnt exactly what shadowness has because im to lazy to go look but its pretty damn close

Best answers
It's not the sig that sucks.. it's the pics in the sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right sides are still empyu gotta find somthing to fill that spot in otherwise its ok
btw i see youve got a better font :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude the font website you gave me rocked and I started photoshop rigth away I also make the VEGETTO SIG!!!!! Oh yeah go VEGETTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Seems you need some action in ya sig man try brushes but then filter the brush marks you make on a new layer and change the mode hope this helps good luck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom