what version will the new trans be in?

Best answers
sorry if this has been answered be4 but ive been lookin around for a week and havent found anything. im just asking what version yall plan to put them in. not a date or anything. and im not being impatient, its just a gnawing curiousoty.(sp?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one knows, its not liek anything is planned further than 1.1.

Best answers
hmmm, im guessing a long time from 1.1 maybe around 2.0. Since new skins and animations have to be done for every characters' transformation. I would say in about 6 months to 1 year from beta 1.1 we can expect to see some transformations. But thats just my half-***ed guess.

Best answers
well, i remember a while back, just be4 one of the team members left(cant remember his name) he made a super buu skin, so thats out of the way i guess. :p

Best answers
one down 9*3=27-1=26 skins to go.

and then you got animation for every character. *3

then sprites for their transformations. (again *3)

so it will be awhile before we see or hear anything about more transformation from the devs.

Best answers
I think 2.0. Then you can go SSJ2 and 3, but for now just DL the skins from redsaiyan :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vertigo
one down 9*3=27-1=26 skins to go.

and then you got animation for every character. *3

then sprites for their transformations. (again *3)

so it will be awhile before we see or hear anything about more transformation from the devs.
Where are you getting the x3 from? Isn't the second transformation only a single skin and/or model? Or are you saying the skin + the model + the animations = X3?

I wouldn't expect any new transformations until 1.3, though they'll probably be working on them before 1.2 is released.

Best answers
well you have to skin every character for there new transformation, some would need new models to but i figuer about 3 transforms for each character, then you have to animate each character's transformation for each person, and then you need sprites for each transformation. But i got the *3 because thats the "estimated" # of transformations that will be in ESF.

Or are you saying the skin + the model + the animations = X3?
yes.

Best answers
Like that is hard to do, Half-life uses bones and you can implent the bones in every model.
The skinning will be more hard if you compare it to the animation of the model.

Best answers
You guys talk a lot. Ok that's nice what you're all saying but we all know what it's going to take to make those transformations. All we wanted to know is what version will they released in. You can't use the excuse of they're going to have to do this and have to do that. They're going to have to make it some time anyway, so they should appoint someone the job already and have some one else fix the bugs. So that way the game is improving in every way.

Best answers
the general impression i have gotton from futer releases as said by various team members;

beta 1.0 - currnt release (already out)
beta 1.1 - bug fixing patch and a few new attacks (comming soon)
beta 1.2 - melee patch (no idea, assume few months after 1.1, ask pcjoe at a later date, he does the melee system)
beta 2.0 - big update (long long long time ie based on previous updates id say well over 12 months)

however i could be wrong, nay most likey really wrong so read around.

Best answers
Originally posted by GoldSaiyan
Like that is hard to do, Half-life uses bones and you can implent the bones in every model.
The skinning will be more hard if you compare it to the animation of the model.
Uhm... no, every esf-model has a custom skeleton, and custom animations. It's not like you just put a skeleton in and it will work automaticly after that. Since we only have one animator, animating will take up most of the time.

As for the releases, we're planning to do small releases from now on, based on themes. The theme for beta1.1 was "bugfixing and tweaking", beta1.2 will be a melee upgrade.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not in 1.1 or 1.2, gaurenteed. Remember that every transformation needs at least 1 new technique, which means new animating, sprite designing, testing, balancing, and more testing. That would come out to at least 10 new attacks or techniques to be designed, discussed, animated, and so on. Everybody has melee, so the revamp in 1.2 will contain several new animations for each character based on melee alone. I'm sure they wont have time for all of the steps that go into new transformations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There talking about makin 2 transformations into 1 like first he goes SSJ then SSJ2 is like 2 Transformations into 1 thats animating I think is a good idea I found that topic on the MODELS section which I think is a good idea and modelers and animators can do that just for entertainment while 1.2 comes I think is a cool idea what you guys think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all im gonna say about every single post in this topic is

;/ o_o :rolleyes: :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom