list some of the coolest tricks you have done

Best answers
I got 3

One throw a kril disk to the side teleport to the side as someone swoops at me. then kick them into the disk

two Taking on 8-9 people alone *you all knew about that :p*

last and best of them all. doing my fall trick kicking someone as i land seeing someone on spec team as i land right time before i hit ground kick them. . waited a sec then teleport up for them both to hit each other aiming at me

List some of your fav moments in esf

Best answers
One of the best i have done is when some one is charging a beam i go up behind them as soon as they shoot it i kick them right in it so they kill them selfs =P and of course taking on about 6 or more noobs at once =P

~{ape}~SSJPanther

Best answers
Well a Favorit of mine is when i hit some one up from the ground teled above them hit them down, teled below them hit them up, theled above them again hit them down and then fired a single ki blast to finish the job (was ssj at the time)

And taking on 5+ n00bs is always fun :D

Best answers
I just like throwing the spirit bomb back and forth for awhile, eventually someone drops it. and then BOOOM! :laff:

Best answers
MR GUMP!! - how the HELL can u teleport that much?! and that fast??? even as a ssj u cant do it....

Best answers
its possible I done I done it before.

Some of my greatest was taking out a whole server with scatter beam took out all 6 people.

quadruple tele kick up and down and forward on esf_island becuz thats maybe the only map I can do forward since the rest are small.

Beating each ~{ape}~ member when I joined them,Now I kinda just lagged behind and play twice a week.Just waiting for 1.2.:S :]

Oh yeah one more, Volleying some guy with one of my friends,his name is shoe,We volleyed some guy 4 times,that was fun.

V'

Best answers
My coolest move is the melee corkscrew. It sounds just like it is performed.

Second one would have to be when I threw a deathball at full power at the top of the map and killed everyone.

Third would have to be when I PS a full kame with a generic beam and I wasen't ssj.

Fourth would have to be the Get behind you trick and make you go flying.

Also I like to hit people into walls. Its so fun to watch them bounce off then you melee them straight into the sky.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had a lot of DBZ show moments. Like, not any fancy tricks, just situations that looked cool.

Once, I meleed a buddy of mine down an alley in esf_city. He was SSJ already and I was only at like 1.5 million PL, so he was significantly stronger, and I really had to work for that hit. Well, as soon as he went down, I UNLOADED on the alley with ki blasts. I mean I blanketed that whole mother****er, and there were three or four huge size ki blobs, to the point where I couldn't even see my friend or his red arrow anymore. Then, right out of DBZ...he BUSTS THROUGH the blobs in a swoop, out of the annihilated alleyway, and sends me flying against the wall behind me. It wasn't anything special it just looked really hardcore. Hehe.

Another of my favorite moments is when the admin of one of the ESFORCES.COM servers was being a **** to me and this guy named Zero. He would kick everyone out in a protest to make Zero leave, because "Zero is using a script" and that crap. Well it was obvious we were dealing with a twelve year old kid, cause the admin (empty was his name) wouldn't even fight. He'd just complain about anything we did and throw us out, and he kept getting angry cause I kept reconnecting and saying things like "stop acting all hardcore just cause your dad networked your compaqs and you have the ability to be in charge of a server" and "you using voodoo2 or what? I bet your using voodoo2" and just dumb pointless disses like that. Rather then fight he just kept throwing me out. He was also pinging about 4-20 milliseconds, so I was at a huge disadvantage, and he wasn't even a bad player. But for some reason, rather than fight, he'd throw me out...and Zero who was a better player would own him up and down the walls, but for whatever reason he never kicked Zero, just everyone else, and then he'd tell Zero "im gunna keep kikin until u leave." Lol...that kid was a choad.

There was one time I meleed my friend (the same one from my first story, actually) and sent him flying across the whole map...he only finally managed to right himself INSIDE a spirit bomb in the midst of charging. So it looked like I flung him into it and he flew out of it after and hit me back. pretty whacked, huh? LOL

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I saw a guy charging a final flash, being the person I am, I saw an oppurtunity and tok it, I hit him the second after he fired it, and he was flying right along side his beam, then when he hit a buildnig(this was in esf_city) his beam came right at him, and he got killed by his own beam :laff:

Best answers
I kick people in the face.... and they go far, somtimes into a wall

Thats a trick for ya

Best answers
Once I got double teamed and one of the guys fired a beam at me. I blocked the beam and noticed the other one was charging up one too. So as soon as I could I aimed at the other guy with my blocked beam and deflected it towards him.

He tried to PS it but his beam was too weak ... the explosion that followed really rocked!

Result: Entire extermination of the red peeps! :laff:

suckers ... hehehe ... :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well I dont have a best move but my best fighting came when Nightshade and I had are battle. Then it was when me and Mr Gump fought those were my two best fights. With more less noobish fighters lol.

Best answers
the funniest thing I ever did in esf was when i launcht a destructo disc just in the air and hitted someone on by accident. I totaly laught laught because he was already complaigning about the disc and stuff. that was realy funny:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've done so little flukes in this mod :p
But let me see which I can remember

1.) this one took two people acctually. I meleed this guy
and he had someone behind him, so when I hit my enemy
the guy behind him hit him back to me then I kicked him back
and after both of us got two hits off him he died. it was like some
kick ball thing :p

2.) Doing the same thing nightshade did with the fall trick
only while I was falling down I was above my enemy. And then
when I hit my enemy directly down his body didn't descend fast
so while in mid air I hit him again then it started descending fast
but I quickly swooped for one last hit and I rammed the guy
into a cliff. this was on swiss_cheese map dbz_cellgames

Best answers
why are you guys posting your tricks?
i know its the topic, but if people know exactly how you do it, some of your tactics are revealed.
i dont think ill post my stuff.

Best answers
I've done a original combo from DBZ.

I kicked him up in the air, teleport up in the air and bashed his skull with the fists.
Teleport below them, kick them up again and shoot a generic beam in his back and boom he is dead.

And I love the candy ray assault with teleport, alot of people gets nervous when that happens and either teleports away or tries to swoop me.

Best answers
My cool tricks happen often and they aren't really tricks.

Goku: Block melee, switch to Kam, teleport back as fast as I can as I charge and let her rip right into the moron who is chasing me.

Piccolo(coolest): Power up the SBC, someone targets me, I stand on the ground and they swoop at me. A second before the hit, I leap into the air and fire the SBC down right onto their head.

Krillin: Same as above except I jump into the air, and instantly swoop down and melee them.

Best answers
Okay, ive got two:

First one is when i swoop at some guy, warp behind him, knock him into the ground. Then I Ki blobed him, but he got out of it(Blob still there, remember?). I then proceeded to knock him right back into the Ki blob, and then i fired a blue attack at the blob, The guy was toast.

My second one was really just luck, but i took out three guys with a Destructo disk. I thought it was pretty cool, but itll porbably NEVER happen again.

Best answers
yeah i've done the jump and swoop onto someones head trick its pretty cool if you can pull it off.

also theres the ssj-teleport-across-the-map-to-instantly-kill-someone-with-a-kame. God i love that trick, its good against those people that you just want to blow-up and dont care about you health because they talk to much smack.

and then theres the anger your oponent to the point where they start typing and use the massive teleport to cover half the map of ESF_Cell to kill them with a single melee hit. Chatty b**** should of logged on to mirc if he wanted to chat.

Best answers
Originally posted by phrack50
I just like throwing the spirit bomb back and forth for awhile, eventually someone drops it. and then BOOOM! :laff:
Throwing the spirit bomb back and forth? Is this some strange tactic or just a bunch of bs?

(pun intended)

I also love it when you just fling a destructo disc in some random direction and it just happens to kill someone. Doesn't happen too often though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom