finally!

Best answers
Yes, i can finally post my new sig, my host was down for a week. well, ...

I also made a one with Buu in it (not totally the same) but i don't like it. it's bad. i hope i've shown some improvements ... crits?
EDIT* oh yea, also a new avatar.

Best answers
Good.

Yeah just good :p

How do you like my Sig? If started with Photoshop 2 days ago, am i making good sigs?

Best answers
Not bad; but try a different background, it's to normal. and also a new font. easy to find.

Best answers
Well its nice both of them u2 i mean but need more praccy to get "good" keep it up u2 :D:yes:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks good. A little simple, but you're still learning, and it does look like you've improved.

Although Im not a big fan of gridlines. Sometimes they can work, but most times not. And the font could stand to be changed. But it isn't crutial.

Overall nice job.

p.s. And SSJ2Gogeta, don't hijack the thread. If you want crits on your sig, make your own thread.

Best answers
Ok, i've made another one, i think i'm getting the hang of blending pics and stuff, but the bg isn't working YET! :laff:

critzzzz?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a very basic bg,and i dont like how u merged Vegeta with the bg aswell,undo that and it will look better,and try maby a dif ferent color 2(change the font aswell ^_^)
not bad for a bigginer

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice goos sig for a beginner, hell it's even better then mine
oke zo goed ben je nu blij kheb ff gereplyed tevreden :'(

Best answers
Hmmm, i made this one in 5 minutes. don't look at the sig, just tell me something about the bg please.

it's kinda WEIRD!

Best answers
Ok its a little plain still but ur getting there keep messing with photoshop or wat ever ur useing and u will get there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom