Clans

Best answers
Is there truely a point to having clans? There are absolutely NO leagues for ESF and I haven't seen anything in the works for an upcoming league..... So Far I've only seen a bunch of arrogant children stacking their clan on one team and pulling 4v1's on people..... and it's usually funny when they lose.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There actually was going to be a ladder for ESF called Earth League. I remember signing up on the first version of the site, altho I am not sure that they are still planning on going through with it. Best to ask Greg or perhaps any member of the development team about that.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*edit* :p @ Maj. Beating me to it. meanie!

/me dies from exposure to spam. :p

And just for your information. ESF will have an Earth League. When? I don't know. I'm not a fan of clans either, but I especially don't like spam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Illus10n
Is there truely a point to having clans? There are absolutely NO leagues for ESF and I haven't seen anything in the works for an upcoming league..... So Far I've only seen a bunch of arrogant children stacking their clan on one team and pulling 4v1's on people..... and it's usually funny when they lose.
chould not of said it better myself

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
~{ape}~ will have a clan tournament soon.. we are discussing prizes for the winner(s) and latency issues

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People like clans for many reasons. Just because you dont like them doesnt mean you have to say how clans are no good. :S

Its like saying... why do people like pepperoni? ... :\

Best answers
It's not that they're no good...but no one joins ur clan...I started a little clan myself for a while but no one joins....lol guess there're aren't too many ppl playing this mod then playing counterstrike

Best answers
I have no idea why people create clans for ESF since there isnt any teamwoek involved....but then it doesn't mean they aren't good

BTW,if Earth League is a ladder it mustve been pretty hard setting up one,its like installing HLStats with custom configurations....

Best answers
Clans arent bad...not all of em

Like some clans consentrate in owning everyone on sight=Bad

Organized clans,Friendly Clans=Good

Clans are just a way to unite people like you.

If your mean join a Mean ownage clan

If you like to have fun,join an orginized/friedly Clan

so i dont desaprove of all of em.

Best answers
yeah...but where do you find clans like that in esf...too few ppl are playing...

Best answers
Hey there is some team owrk in ESF.... espeally on capture the dragonballs.... is was fully sick. While i destracted them the other guy was collectiong the balls cool huh?

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Earth League(clan ladder) and the World's Strongest (1 v1 ladder) will be up for Beta 1.1 :0)

Best answers
PEOPLE create clans for many differnt reasons.

they could be bored.
they could want to make some friends.
they could have nothing else better to do.
they want a nice fun clan to mess with people and they can mess with you back.

lots of clans are just in it or fun.
some of them only have their sight on killing everyone and getting the title as the best. (Ape Mabe...)
i created my clans because i liked having people to look forward to playing with, and hacing fun.
=-}V{-= i take lightly, but -|Eaks|- is when most of the time i play serious with a little bit of fun :)

i dont like the uptight pissants that think their the best clan in the universe, and im not jealous.
but i dont like when people brag about their skill.
not even if their n00bs.
i dont like it when people just come to a server to whoop your ass either lol.
happened to me many times 8)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yep us apes our meanies.. thats y we have a rep and everyone in the servers taunts us if they kill us once with anyattack...

no

we all like to play and we all play together.. but its not fun playing with someone u can whoop on all the time.. riight? i mean it gets borring for both ppl.. thats y everyone n ape is pretty much = just sub me and maybe legend at the bottom and then we'll have fun playing each other.. and there has been clna matches... it usually is 4v4 with jss melee and no beams.. TM had a lot jss with the same clan over and over again...

The Earth League(clan ladder) and the World's Strongest (1 v1 ladder) will be up for Beta 1.1 :0)

what will the winner get... fame and glory?...?

edit PS are you.. uhh.. cant remember the name but like you told me this was your name.. so can u post your username?

Originally posted by Mr. Buu
It's not that they're no good...but no one joins ur clan...I started a little clan myself for a while but no one joins....lol guess there're aren't too many ppl playing this mod then playing counterstrike

lots of ppl joined our clan... lets see we got kami bi0 shade legend mystix epedemic panther and me.. ppl feel stupid if they ask if they could come in the clan and they get rejected... they then hold grudges.. thats y the leader usually recruits ppl...
. u dont need a huge clan.. and even for teh clans in cs theres only about 5 in each like mad. and god..m (yup god is an oldie clan) and coms.. well they dont play matches they jss play their server..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
clans are retarded its just a whole bunch of loosers who have nothing too do in life

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You see what I mean? Emeka doesnt even know me or any other of the clan members yet he assumes that we have no lives. ;(

I hope this thread gets closed... just a bunch of flame. :\

Best answers
yep.
But one thing left.
I also found with nightmare a clan 4 month ago. It was difficult in the beginning but now we have also 9 members.

@Emeka650:
why do you think that we have nothing to do in our in the real life?

Best answers
Emeka650 has no life he spends his time makeing pictures for his signature look lol rich my ass.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by sjj_gohan
Emeka650 has no life he spends his time makeing pictures for his signature look lol rich my ass.

That is not needed. It is juts spam and a flame.

Originally posted by Emeka650
clans are retarded its just a whole bunch of loosers who have nothing too do in life

That is also not welcome. DONT DO IT AGAIN.

Best answers
Clans are nice cause you can learn from eachother and get better. Can't wait till that earthleague is up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom