• YES!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Unsure/Leave it as it is

• Total voters
Best answers
where do i find senzu beans what map cause i have never found one and ive sceached many maps (almost all) to find them but i cant and if anybody knows where to get new maps form and does redsayin have any models of other transformations?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Senzu beans are on certain maps, such as ESF_Riverside and ESF_Geoarena, but I'm not going to tell you exactly where, finding them is half the fun. :p (They're in little brown bags, you'll know when you see them)
You can get maps off RedSaiyan, and yes, they do have custom models.

Best answers
You know what i think they should do with sensu beans.... insted of finding them.... each character should start off with 3 so people cant just keep dogging them. This will encourage beams and also make people harder to kill with melee ;) just a thought. I dont think its ganna happen so dont flame this.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i "sometimes" REALLY hate sensu beans! i am kicking really someone's ass and he is using some sensu beans to recover again.. i really hate that!

Best answers
well, that has happened to me several times, and I must agree with you, its very annoying, but its a challenge to beat. Besides, it is my opinion that if you are better than the other guy, the sensu bean leecher, and if you had lowered down his life, you may as well do it again. Plus, you have him locked :)

Anyway, the location of the senzu beans has been specificly pointed out in one of the posts in this forum, though I dont recall which section. I will try looking about that.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
1 problem. you can teleport and eat sensu quicly. its rather easy when you are SSJ! you teleport many times then. anyway. sensu are handy if you are just fire some beams, and other guys to.. but i hate it in melee mode

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Sensus do get annoying but with patience and beams, you can kill the sucker!

Best answers
Originally posted by sjj_gohan
You know what i think they should do with sensu beans.... insted of finding them.... each character should start off with 3 so people cant just keep dogging them. This will encourage beams and also make people harder to kill with melee ;) just a thought. I dont think its ganna happen so dont flame this.
w00t? i never start with 3 sensu beans.... i only found ONE time one SB :(

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that there are senzu beans in every esf map. i just think that they are misplaced, thats why nobody can find them in all maps.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
just like 1 dragonball in one of the maps.. compleetly in the ground :\ .. maybe fixed in 1.1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Thread about senzu beans was in ESF chat, and the sensu beans could have probably been misplaced on other esf maps :S... But we'll never know :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well. we could ask the mappers :) .. But i am happy as it is now :) i only want sensu's in a BEAM fight :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same. lol... I hate meleeing a guy with sensu beans... :D unless its me =_=

Best answers
I want more cuz i can never find the dern things i found em in only 1 map so far

Retired
Best answers
Two people with few beans each makes really long battles. So if they could only have like one or two at a time it would be better.

Best answers
It took me a while to find all the beans, but i did it!!!!!! They are on 4 maps, but one of them is REALLY hard to find. I think they make the game kinda lame sometimes, especially when using melee. And most of the players in my country are noobs so they only sit in the corner and use kamehameha, so beans are kinda useless when fighting beam spammers.

Personally i think they should keep the beans a semi secret, if you want to use them go to the trouble of finding them, instead of just letting every noob use them at will.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ha... Theres already a thread about where the beans are. With screen shots too..... I wont give you the link... since finding them is half the fun :D (Its in the ESF Chat section, you'll know when you see it.... Called Sensu beans, the definate guide) :p...
Hard to play some guy that has a stack of 5, and keeps going back to get more :S

Best answers
i think they should just get rid of em... the game seems too fast paced with melee... maybe if there were more uses for beams then senzu beans would be good... but during melee and the fast paced..ness it seems kinda dullish at least in my opinion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same. I've always hated the people with them, and i pick them up and toss most of them out of maps, to prevent people using them. :D

Best answers
lol....well think with another angle Lone Wolf...If you want a bean and ppl keep throwing it out...what's the use of putting sensu beans on maps at all?? well every one can eat them and if u kill a guy he/she will drop the beans and u can get them...I don't see why not add more to the maps...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom