Hey guys

Best answers
Hey everyone, I would like to say hi to all of you, for I am new to this forums, and very happy to join us. I completely love ESF, and I wish you, the developers, the best, of the best, of lucks :)
Im a penciller, so if you want my help, just let me know. Maybe some day I will post pics of my DBZ drawings, hope you like them.

I hope to help you all, as you may help me, and be a useful member to this community.

Cheers, and keep up the good work.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forum community The_Freeman

We are always glad to have a new member to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here, be sure to check out the stickies and anouncement for the forum rules.

grtz Naz

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yeah ^_^ welcome to the forums. hope you have a great read/post/reply time ^_^

*nice sig ;)

Best answers
Hi, welcome to the community. Read stickies and DON't start a thread about 'will there be fusion?' or I will rip your heart out, put it on a stick, slowly roast it and then feed it to the wolves.:devgrin:

Best answers
lol, dont worry, I am not really a newbie. I may be to this forums, but I have been reading it for a long time.

Regarding the fusion theme, it will be done when it will be done. And if someone asks about this, what is wrong about that? A little tolerance, Vegeta :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
quick learner freeman ^_^ lol. and dont ask when 1.1 is out :p :p everyone is asking that.. its like noone is happy About 1.0. they need to remember that the team do this for free and for other people. so they need to have patience

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom