Controling ki bots

Best answers
is there a way to start a server without the ki bots coming in to it in the beggining. I hate it cuz i always have to kick them out.

Best answers

What do you mean??? Just don't add bots at the begining.

Best answers
no i dont add them, they always come in on thier own in the beggining of any map

Best answers
Impossible... sorry but that's a optical illusion, it's not possible. Bots can only come into the game when you type "addbot" in the console.

Best answers
no its not you fool, they do appear at the start of loading the map if you have the latest version, and yes it is highly irritiating, and i however, do not know how to fix this :/

Best answers
trying RTFM, there is a file that the .exe goes to everytime your server starts or a map change happens (sorry but i cant remember the name) and in the latest ki bot version they put in a few bots to join automatically as goku, gohan, frieza, and cell. It even says in that file what those commands do and that you can take them out. and SSJ2GoGeta, try not to be so close minded, just because you don't think its possible doesnt mean its not.

Best answers
yea they do come in as those names, the only way i can kinda stop it from from happening is that i start a server and wen the loading screen is up i press escape and just create again and then let it load and wen it starts the bots wont be in that time. Thats just how i do it but it gets annoying

Best answers
New.........Version......right damn sorry okay then i don't know it, if you say so.
*Hides of the shame*

Best answers
ah.....someone who needs to know how to actually shut away the bots.....

Open up bot.cfg with Notepad and look for the addbot commands (ie addbot goku 1)

Then delete all of the addbot commands,then it should work.

Dont ask where I learned,I just learned from older readmes of PODBot

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:\ you can change that in one of the files.. not sure wich one! use the = button! --> = <-- for the Bot menu!

Best answers
actually Pwb,he is talking about not having bots in his game when he creates one,not kick them....

And currently there isn't an ingame cfg editor,so you have to be good with Notepad

Best answers
The only thing to do is hit = and 5 a few times.....whats the prob?o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom