New sig

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heya kiddies. I've decided to change my signature. Please let me know what you think of it.

And try not to make any comments about how the sig isn't of Trunks but my name is Evil_Trunks, because I'll eat you. :devsmile:

*Edit: ok, well I have now 3 to choose from, all similar. Which do you like best.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good typography and nice use of pics! only the color doesn't appeal me much, other then that great sig!

grtz Naz

Best answers
I like ur green one better evil trunks maybe try that new sig's in blue maybe ? up 2 u atm 7/10.:yes:

Best answers
GREAT effects just red bg and blue pic look like crap together

4/10 fix it and itll be 8/10 :)

Best answers
Theres no Trunks in it :p

Its nice, its worthy of being a new sig of ET

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you think slightly changing the color of the blue pic to more of a red makes it look like it fits better?

Best answers
I like it betetr bcuz it makes it less sticking out like
but I like the other too, i unno. Ur decison

almostdeleted

A
Well, the only serious fault is the color contrast on them both. Try blending it in slightly more. Over all, the bg and they eye affect gives it a nice effect. The pic of the girl in the blue does not blend well with the bg and is a little blurry and low quailty. The font is ok but I think it takes away from the sig.

Overall 7/10

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i like the second one ^_^ if you look at the blue girl.. the girl is blue.. lol. i mean.. :\ ... lets say.. you see the GIRL more then the SIG! thats different in the red girl

Best answers
Good job the blue pic on red is good!

Go Hellsing chick lol!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOW! Those are great, ET. You have to give yourself more credit for this work! In like Ryoko Sig Thread fashion, I am going to have to eat all three of these sigs!

Again, great work, particularly the top and bottom ones, those, I felt, were very well done!

Best answers
Nice girl, lol.

I like the one you have as your current sig(blue on red), looks good. Real simple, same pattern of brush on the background. I could say lazy, but its not really, because you tried different colors etc. Originality = 1/10, look wise for the blue on red 9/10..

so its basically...a 7 overall.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... I like the blue one! they all look the same though -_-;;....
and when you people say ET... I think your talking about Extra Terrestrial. Man... thats confusing.

anyways... I like the BLUE ONE!!! :D

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like the Red one best. The text on it is perfect. All you could possibly do to make it better is make the pic larger so we can see more detail in it. That or just find another close-up of the same character. But other than that, like all of your sigs do ET, it pwns in every sense of the word. :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the crits guys. I decided to go with the first one. It was the first one I made and I think I like it the best. Although I really like the blue one too.

And I never takes me very long to make my sigs. I'm not very skilled with photoshop yet and just know some basic things. So I don't expect to get high praise in those areas. But I think it's looks good. :)

And all 3 were suppose to be just slight variations of each other. Just to see which looked best.

Best answers
Jep, the blue chick on the red bg is awsome, the others aren't so good I think cause the colour of the pic, is the same as the bg. but i wouldn't know much of it, do i? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom