why why why!!!!???????

Best answers
it has been so hard trying to get esf and install and play.Now that i can play everytime i try to log into a server just when that server welcome screen comes up or 30 seconds into the game(real lag-like)i get kicked off.i do have an old computer but it should be able to handle the game but i can't even log into a server.i can play half-lige multiplayer and tfc and counter strike but esf is so hard to play like its advanced or sumting?
think you can help me out.:\ i am not a noob but thought this was a noob type question:\

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the halflife engine has gone under enormous changes, the team has pumped everything out of thehalflife engine wich makes it difficult to play it online if you have an old comp or a 56k inernet connection.

Best answers
your are propably right...........i do have an old computer and i think it is time for an upgrade but till then i can't play esf

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try to download some bots and play with those. I cannot remember any working links, but I am sure somebody like Pwb or Me will jump in and give you the link. However, you must remove that test from your signature as it costs those who host the test a lot of money for every post you make with that signature in it.

Best answers
Downloading bots may be a good idea, I really dont know if it would get the game working, i would hope it would but i do not know. But I hope it may work.

Best answers
i found that if i run w/ my video card config on direct 3d it works...i use to have the same problem

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Try changing video modes, as a last resort, get a new video card. Could it be that your Half Life has been out of date? Try searching for the half life patch 1.1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom