Wow...

Best answers
Ok, long story short- I lost the internet for about a year and a half. When I had ESF before I had one of the original versions. (The one where everyone was complaining about how overpowered Vegeta was.) I come back, download the new one and- WOW. :shocked: Fantastic graphics, great sounds, awesome player models. It has to be one of the best half-life mods ever. And the SSJ transformations? Fan-freakin'-tastic! I just can't believe how good it got. Kudos, ESF makers, Kudos!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah......and?Is this thread too prove your not a noob;/

Best answers
No. I'm just really amazed at how far it's come. I never thought they'd make it this good.

Best answers
it is a great MOD, it got my vote for the fileplanet best MOD

Best answers
it got my vote too! (three times since i formatted my comp :p)

Best answers
Same here...

I just got a question for u Emeka650, you like to make ppl feel bad in forums don't you??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahahahahhaaha Emeka650 dont do that you make people feel like crap and leftout like the use to do to me here....4 real.

Best answers
Yeah, if you like 1.0, just think about 1.1...it is coming soon, don't bother asking when--it'll aggravate everyone..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ignore Emeka. He tries to bring people down for a living. Check his profile to see which other threads he's posted in lately... don't feel down. Where they've come is truly impressive, and 1.1 is just around the corner with some extra goodies. The fun isn't over yet.

Best answers
Well thats how some people are sometimes like FM,Hibiki,yeah Emeka,and sometimes me.I don't do it all the time though.:]

ESF got My Vote though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Ignore Emeka. He tries to bring people down for a living. Check his profile to see which other threads he's posted in lately... don't feel down. Where they've come is truly impressive, and 1.1 is just around the corner with some extra goodies. The fun isn't over yet.
Ignore Sonic Boyster. He tries to bring people down for a liveing. Check his profile to see which other threads he's posted in latey, treating other forum members like scum below him.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't avoid them! Just give em a big mouth back and they'll stop,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is starting to begin as a flame war which I really doubt.I dont think is even close to flaming war but everything could happen lol..
Esf has my vote too.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed.

To many people going to far off-topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom