Wierd

Best answers
i was psing with this bb attack that the a bot threw at me.. well he threw another bb attack at me and well i like let go of block and taped it back.. i expected to die but it didnt.. it actually caught the 2nd bb attack and then he fired a small galit gun.. i caught htat one too!!! well the only thing is i really couldnt see the bb attacks anymore and i flung the galit gun back pretty fast and released block thinking maybe they went away?? maybe they just kinda canceled out?? well they didnt.. when i let go i blew up into a million peaces..

now wouldnt this be considered as a multiple bs?? i havent tried reinacting it yet but ill get around to it sometime today mebe..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like a bot problem. The bots break the rules. They can do things like walk around during a power struggle, and fall during a block struggle. Check the bug reports.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Where is the thread that describes what rules the bots break, I have yet to find, it, even with the search feature (maby im blind :p)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Sounds like a bot problem. The bots break the rules. They can do things like walk around during a power struggle, and fall during a block struggle. Check the bug reports.
mine doesn't move while powerstruggling but yes i must regret that bots can break rules because the (half-life) engine handels a bot in some ways different then normal players so you can sometimes unfortunualy some weird things expect but i trie to 'fix' most of this things anyway

Best answers
no..prolly cuz during a ps, if u fire stuff into it, u sorta add to the explosioin..try it..shoot 2 gen beams then start blasting away at the PSing beams. it jus gets absorbed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom