How do u.............??

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well my question is:
How do u powerstruggle i dont really get that, cuz if im a supersaiyan (powerlevel: 10 million) and do a kamehameha vs a masenko (some 1 with a pl of 3 million) i still lose i dont get that..... and thats anoying getting killed in a ps all the time
:cry:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
try holding down the left (fire) button to pump power into the beam, and go turbo, plus make sure you have enough ki to keep pumping energy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oke thx ,i'll try that then and i hope that i can win from now on :p

Best answers
yeah and try to tap the left and right mouse buttons!!
oh yes and do read the tutorial in your esf map!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Overview

You shoot your attack, he shoots his. You get into your struggle and whoever put in the most ki or has the stronger beam will start with the lead. You are losing when the pointer thing in the bar goes into the red. You are winning if your pointer is going towards blue. Right now you have to decide who wins by holding down left click (primary attack) and turn turbo on for more power (also know as putting more ki into the blast). Whoever either runs out of ki or gets overpowered (when the pointer gets all the way into the red) loses.

Best answers
one more thing if u haven't transformed before u start the powerstruggle u might want to do that before u turn on turbo. tis good only if u have high ki and can transform in a second :D

Best answers
hold your attack button not your secondary attack button, and do not click.
hold it.

if you click its just like letting go, pumping, letting go

if you hold its pumping.

Best answers
when u get in it hold down the right mouse button and then tap the right and u will win

Best answers
Originally posted by goku_2022
when u get in it hold down the right mouse button and then tap the right and u will win
Lets not forget to rapidly type your name out on the keyboard, followed by a series of random bashes onto your poor cpu and moniter, that should win the powerstrugle for you....

Where do you guys come up with these ideas, really. Its a miracle you can actually charge the beam at all. Don't confuse the poor guy even more, read the tutorial, it says.

"hold down left click in a powerstrugle to boost your chances of winning" and "having turb on aswell also increases your chances of winning, but drains your ki quicker."

Thats the way it is done, hate to break it to you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom