Power level fix

Best answers
This has been talked about a long ass time ago but i couldnt find it

For the next patch, how is the power level going to work? beacuse on this patch, when u keep getting higher power level,you dont get more teleports or anything, there seems to be a problem there

Will it work where the more power level, the faster and stronger? or will it stop making a difference at a certain point,help if possible please

Best answers
ummmm im pretty sure that power Levels do affect speed teleports and strength

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope. Power level only effects outgoing and incomming damage. The higher you are above someone else, the more damage you'll do to them, and the less they'll do to you, end of story. If it effected speed or teleportation the game would quickly grow out of control after we all transformed.

Best answers
it also effects power struggles and block struggles unless your soo strong u just bat it away (i love that)

Mog

Best answers
shame you cant transform in bs's though... wait can the person that fired the beam transform? neva tried that...
i hope in future versions the team decide to put in transforming in bs's cos that would be sweet. :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
If you fire a beam you can still transform, even before it makes contact with anything. It would be fair if you could transform in bs though.

Mog

Best answers
huh, so say two people both goku, untransformed and with a pl of 5 million... one fires a kame, the other guy blocks it.
the guy who is blocking is doing ok... now the guy who fired the kame can transform but the person whos blocking cant? doesnt seem fair!o_O

Best answers
Yeah its definatley unfair. Hopefully its fixed in beta 1.1.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
They didnt mention anything about transforming in a bs, hopefully that will be one of the "suprises"!!! *hint hint*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could have sworn they said you could go ssj in a ps and a bs

Mog

Best answers
hope so!
i think it would be a good improvement for the game and i doubt it would take a lot to code in either. :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Of course not, If they can code this whole game then they can do anything! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom