No more bot 4 me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hereby I want to let you guys know that from now on I won't be coding the ESF-Bot anymore. Me will take the ESF-Bot over from me and continue from there. I'll still be in the team as tool coder, so don't worry ;)

It's been cool to create my own bots and actually have them do something, but I'm starting my own mod now, so I don't really have the time for it anymore. Also, Me has done a much better job on his bot then I have, so things are only going to get better :yes:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Blade
I'll still be in the team as tool coder, so don't worry ;)
Looks like he still is. :smile:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blade, I still use your bots. It's a pity you won't be working on ESF bots further, but it is a relief that you will be staying to work for the team! Have fun with your new mod!

Mog

Best answers
thanks for providing laggy peeps like me with a bot... :smile:
without your bot i wouldnt have been able to play the esf beta for several months after it was released
good luck with your mod. :yes:

Best answers
oh, Blade, well u did good, your bots got me though a week or so when the net was down. Nice to hear your still on the team,

i know i not ment to ask this but what the mod your starting

Best answers
atleast we still got ya ;) have a good time and whatever the game is do ya best :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bye Blade... I still use your bots :D Good luck with you new mod, and best of luck with what ever your gonna be coding :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, check out all the fans... this is too much for me...
*gets emotional* :cry:

j/k

I was expecting flames like "Pff the bots sucked anyway" :p

Me will combine the bots, so there's still a little bit o' Blade-Bot in there ;)

Anyhoo, tools means things like the Playlist Editor AND things for the team to use.

Now, about my new mod...
It's called Short-Circuit, and we've started work on it this week. It's going to be a futuristic FPS (laser guns and the like). We've figured out a story and we've got a load of ideas going. We also have an IRC channel (East US Gamesnet -> #short-circuit) and a site, AND we've registered at ModDB, but it can't be seen yet cause we didn't update our site (this one) yet.

Again, thanks for all your replies and support :yes: you guys are the best :p

By the way: my nickname in the new mod is: [S-C]Navanax, and I might change my forum name over here sooner or later to that :)

Best answers
My god, I'm playing Linkin' Park - My December as i read this tread so dubble emotional :p

The very best of luck to you with your new mod.

Best answers
Nooooooo Blade!!!!!.....*cries*

too bad your not gonna be workin on the bots ne more, your bots made me happy, gave me sumthin to kamehameha when i was feelin blue :( , youll still be around tho :D can't wait to see your mod dude, bet its gonnna kick ass :p i like lasers and futuristic things, really i think its just the flashy lights and bright colors that get me so into it tho lol, good luck dude :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
:cry: Blade you're leavin me alone :cry:

Well anyway have luck with your new mod and if you need a bot... :p ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I'll know who to talk to if I ever need a bot ;) ... ME :smile:

Btw, Kronik: no need to be blue :p Me's bots are a lot better :yes:

Best answers
Enough with the nice stuff, your bots sucked ass Me pwnz your ass 10 times :p

(not realy) :\

It still sucks that your leaving but he, no point in trying to talk you out of it. you'll only lose about......hmm....let's say......A 1000 FANS. But how need's fans anyway :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom