Final try at a grunge sig..

almostdeleted

A
I tried one last time.. My last to trys were flunks.. Heres my final:

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well i think it would look better without the pic in it. Then it would appear more "Grunge" like. Other than that the BG is awesome

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The font fits the sig really good, but I think it would look better without the picture as well.

Best answers
alright, if you build upon previous works, just say its an updated version, i know you said that, but make it a little bit more clear. I was confused for a sec..

It's "ok", again, try to get a new font, I know you like it and all, but there ARE other fonts that look good and are grungy. Thats like my biggest gripe. I like refreshing looks, not the same font used in the last.....3-4 sigs you have made. Plus, they are all in the same position.

If you like, I can help you out with grunge, its my medium and I am a fan of grunge sigs. So I enjoy ALL grunge sigs, good or bad. Because at least it's something I am used to and can crit well on.

I hope this helps some. Remember I am not trying to be rude, so don't perceive it that way please :) I'm a harsh sig crit'er..

almostdeleted

A
I dont think your trying to be rude, I need the critz. Thats how I improve. I just like to build on to old designs. I think later this week ill try another grunge sig, totaly from scratch. BTW:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the font that's on it already, but change it if you want :S.

Best answers
its the same as your other ones all you do is change the bg color and change the effect of the pic.btw the font is good

Best answers
Thats a good font, use it well though, because it can create problems with the lines sticking out. That font takes abit more work to blend into the picture well. Also, on grunge sigs, the font isnt just placed onto the picture, see how on this new one, it looks like some of the letters are imprinted on something? Sometimes, you need to have it look imprinted on the picture. It's hard to explain by text..

Best answers
the font is nice, but i think you should keep the pic ... or illuminate it a bit more ... just me talking.

almostdeleted

A
I think I know what you mean... Actually.. I get exactly what you mean. I should try to blend in my fonts more, right? Like that new font, its gonan be a hard to blend in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom