New sig/avatar sequence..

Best answers
Here they are, I downsized a bit, to be a little different this time. Critz? I may make a colorized version, I don't know yet.

Btw, I made myself a logo, it is a eagle :)

almostdeleted

A
aaa very nice. I love small sisgs. They look more.. well... professional.. The eagle is very jice but you can see it very well. Maybe try illuminating it more? dunno.. I gota make a logo for myself. I gota draw one.. Like a Snake or something.

Best answers
My logo is different, it isnt meant to be clear and consise, but more old and aging. It goes with my style more..

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa
Plain...
Your sig is pretty plain too bro

Tim, I like both, but dont liek the size of the sig :p

Best answers
silent a crit is a crit so go **** your self.and at least he makes his sigs

and tim gj keep up the good work:yes:

Best answers
Tim I am assuming you are using adobe photoshop, as a crit, you should use more colour, maybe an extra layer with <TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+9)>CRAZY ASS TEXT</TABLE>, try those things and see if it comes out differently :p gl hf.

But i like the patterns and layout!! :D

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Vegito1180 HAVE A WARNING!

Not too quick on the uptake huh? otherwise you might have had some reservations about flaming a mod you dumbass.

Your attitude stinks, therefore, i think i'll bypass the usual justice system. If i see that nasty streak make another appearance, consider yourself banned. o_O

:devgrin:

Best answers
PHEAR the Ban Saber :p (Realy like that one, ban saber hehehe lol good one)

Best answers
Whatever SSJ, your entitled to your own opinion, but this is my thread. So....try not to say mine is plain, when yours isnt even your bg, and all you did was place text and 3 images in yours. Just a FYI if you did not know that. Not to be mean, or have a mean tone, I'm just stating a fact. Plus, really? How is it plain? Because I don't have DBZ pictures of goku or something? *shrug* I don't understand how people's minds work and probably will never understand.

Ascension, I was going to make color like the avatar(like I stated in the original description), I may actually do that. I plan to upgrade it in a little bit, probably when I get home tonight...

TY for the crits.

Best answers
Originally posted by AscensionX
Tim I am assuming you are using adobe photoshop, as a crit, you should use more colour, maybe an extra layer with <TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+9)>CRAZY ASS TEXT</TABLE>, try those things and see if it comes out differently :p gl hf.

But i like the patterns and layout!! :D
You have to realize that he isn't doing it to make a whacked out colorful sig. His style is usulally black and white ect. It just his style. Don't ask the guy to change his style!

Anywayz tim, it's not a bad sig, but it looks like a texture. I don't think it is, but it looks like what you wound upo making was a texture. I think it'd look better with something else. I dunno. Is that a tree in the bg? It kinda looks like it. I think it'd be cool to have like a little tiny birdy shadow in one of the branches. Yea, that'd be cool and make it so it didn't look like a texture

Best answers
Originally posted by TimTheEnchantor
Whatever SSJ, your entitled to your own opinion, but this is my thread. So....try not to say mine is plain, when yours isnt even your bg, and all you did was place text and 3 images in yours. Just a FYI if you did not know that. Not to be mean, or have a mean tone, I'm just stating a fact. Plus, really? How is it plain? Because I don't have DBZ pictures of goku or something? *shrug* I don't understand how people's minds work and probably will never understand.
o_O

Say what... That texture is all mine... and about the plain-ness. i don't give a rats ass if you have a DBZ pic in your sig or not, but i just find it plain. not much action going on but if it your style i respect that, anduh you asked for crits so you got some.

Best answers
dude. critz arn't what you yourself think of the sig. Critz are what you think improvements could be made to the style. You obviosuly don't understand the style, so you don't crit. It's really a simple golden rule.

Don't Understand = Shut up

Best answers
Koblano has it. Crits arent your opinion on the sig itself , its your opinion on what to improve on , or what you could do to improve it more.

You say it's plain, what do you think would look good with it?

Edit: Colorized it a little and made the avatar smaller....

Best answers
Originally posted by Cloud Strife
its okay. Its not the greatest but if you like it is what matters
*me looks at your sig and then laughs

Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
*me looks at your sig and then laughs
Pssst.. I quickly made the one in red, he made the big one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom