Install prob!!!!!!!!

Best answers
hi, i have installed esf, but when i run hl, it aint in the custom game menu, when i refreshes! what is wrong with it? i realy want to play!

Best answers
no, that aint working, couse i already got 1.1.1.0 but it says something about its out of day

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
if its out of date. you dont have 1.1.1.0.

Best answers
You need the HL Patch 1.1.1.0 to play any online HL game, Game or Mod.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Saxe
no, that aint working, couse i already got 1.1.1.0 but it says something about its out of day
obviously he already has it, try making a shortcut for esf on your desktop, you might be bale to get in it thru there.

Best answers
OK i have having the same problem. I have the ESF mod dled the latest 1.1.1.0 hl downloaded and when i check the sierraupdate for half-life it gives me this message. " Your version [1.1.1.0] of half-life is out of date, but there are no updates to update half-life to the latest version." Also i was going to try to put a shortcut to ESF on my desktop but i couldn't find an .exe in my esf folder after i installed it. please get back to me asap.

~ matt

Retired
Best answers
My advise would to be reinstall Half-Life and ESF. Or if you can try running the patch again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should check once again where you installed it to. If your sure its in your HL/CS folder, then try re-installing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom