A Dbz Mod Going To Console Part 2

Best answers
Plz leave this thred alone...go read their new news post

<h2>IT'S NO APRIL FOOLS JOKE</h2>

I don't mean to talk about a different mod here on ESF, but I am a DBZ fan and so are you guys....I just wanted to let you guys know that another half life dbz mod is going to console....some of you guys might of heard about it some of you guys might not....you can find it at www.flagrun.net/dmz and its called DragonMod Z....I play both ESF and DMZ but I feel that ESF would be better on console then DMZ, don't get me wrong i love playing both these mods but i like the way ESF plays....tell me what you guys think.

Best answers
I think its an overused joke gone too far..

Dude think about it...

how can they port a game that is not done yet...

i understand if they ported Bid for Power but not Dmz

Best answers
it's possible...but think about it....if dmz or esf on console it be great

Best answers
1.) the screen is two square to be a tv screen IE it is a computer monitor
2.) Why would they go after Dragon Mod Z when ESF is around and twice as good in opinon not in actulity since they are both diffrent and good in their own ways
3.) that picture is from the half life engine you can see it in the back ground the map is shores durr and you cant make hl life mods or extensions to a game on a game cube it just wouldnt work
4.) if they managed to pull off stealing graphical design of HL they would be sued by SIERRA since the two companys are completely diffrent

thats all i can think of for now

Best answers
Only if it came with Single Player and Tons of new characters..

Think about it...

You cant download new models and skins on a console game..

Best answers
im like really confused right now....when i first read the news post over there i didnt think it was true but the news post after it says different....

Best answers
They are just trying to fool you....

Some people just dont know when to stop.....

Best answers
ill just have to wait and see about this one....it might be a joke or it might not.....just have to wait and see what they say next.

Best answers
they are lieing to you they have mental problems thats about the only thing i can even think about them right now cause all they are doing is ruining their pbase thats their bad

Best answers
No matter how big your font is, it still doesn't change the fact that it is an April's Fool. For Chrissakes, just look at the screenshot. If that doesn't convince you, look at the drawn-on "Z" button. You've been completely suckered.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
DIE!

Any attempt to rekindle this crap on these forums will result in severe blood loss and a reduction of living ESF forum users o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom