Rez1

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
maybe you pressed NEW thread? instead or post reply?

Best answers
:| What the.... didn't you look at the main page??? NEW MOVIE showing vegita in rezoken or whatever.

-=Edit=-

Now For Some Real News! ;-)
Posted on Wednesday, April 2, 2003 by Mastasurf
Here is a very short clip showing off Vegeta’s new Renzoku (Rapid Ki Blast) attack from beta 1.1. The Renzuko is a charge attack that will let you hold up to 6 kiblasts and then unleash them all at once. The secondary has now become a "normal" kiblast (like everyone else has).

Concerning the beta 1.1 release; There are just a few bugs and kinks left to be worked out before the beta can be released. So just sit tight while these final bugs are wiped out :0).

Download rez1.avi here (899k)

Best answers
just one thing.. should the tail not be more smooth??

Best answers
Remember that the video clips screw with effects somewhat (in the other clips, for example, the melee-hit effect became 2-D). So I wouldn't worry about that.

It looks great. I can't wait to use it. Godspeed in wrinkling out those bugs, ESF team and playtesters.

Best answers
Looks good but I was kind of expecting to shoot a lot more than what I saw him shoot. I thought he was going to be able to charge it up a good amount and just throw tons like he always does.

Best answers
Yeah Majin Krillin, I thought it was going to be like when vegeta was fighting goku, when he shot like 20 of them not 6.

Best answers
What? lol

I sit at work all day, and I only clock in if he has work for me to do, so I make sigs all day, lol

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's awfully off topic.

Six is acceptable, though not prefered by any measure or means. I think a lot of us would agree that you should have the option of charging up further and throwing at least ten, but oh well, we'll take what we can get. How many does it throw on a minimum charge though? That's about all you'll be able to use in actual melee combat 9 out of 10 times.

Edit- Actually I would have much preferred it be some kind of rage attack, in that you would start to throw energy blasts very quickly but be unable to come out of it for a few moments. No more than a second to charge, but less controllable. That's a drastic shift from the current attack of course, and I don't ever see them reintroducing it in that manor, but it's just a thought.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah you are right if the attack is powerfull enough there won't need to be 20 blasts, besides i think 20 blasts would be very laggy if 4 guys (playing vegeta on a server wich is very popular) would unleash the attack there would be like 80 blasts in a game wich will crash the game instantly.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Balancing... We dont want to over power the move making him shoot like 30 blast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i'd prefer around 15 blasts but having a longer charge time plus having attack not take off so much off life

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
aaaaaaaaaaahhh.. that is what he means :p .. lol.. but just the thread name whit rez1 doesnt make any sence for me.

yeah very nice attack :) hope it doesnt get spammed :p

Best answers
Yeah that was a stupid mistake but i was at skool at the time and i din't have much time so that best thing i could come up with was the file name :D

Best answers
I prefer it as it is,having somethuing like 20 and above is very bad and unbalanced....

just one thing.. should the tail not be more smooth??
Demos have a way of screwing up sprites,it wont be as bad-looking as there.

(No offense,but HL really screws up ESF demos:S)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom