A question to the ESF team

Best answers
Hi there i have a question!

To keep it simple, wil the ESF game only cover Dragonball Z or later on alsow GT?

Cuz if its goin to be Dragonball Z Goku will end up as the strongest of them all, cuz he can be ssj3, the rest cannot, except when fused!

So thats the prob!:)

Best answers
Thinking ahead is good but your talking in the line of...maybe the FINAL version of ESF so don't worry about it. jet.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
transformation will be added in 1.2 or future releases.. about GT maybe like ssjgogeta said in final versions

Best answers
all models in thoery should be to the end of the dlz series

buu, is like way old char in beta atm.

shouldn't all the chars in esf be upto date skinz?

anyhow i noticed like the gatling gun - wasn't that a rapid fire ki blast?

zippy

Best answers
Well...there's talk of including Gohan in his adult form. Mystic Gohan is at least as strong as ssj3. Also, there's Kid Buu to look forawrd to. Let's hope he screams like a maniac, like on the show.

Of course, it doesn't really matter how strong as they are in the show. After all, Krillin can hold his own in ESF.

As for GT - I hope it's never included. I hate GT.

Best answers
yeah exactly..even though goku is the strongest in the show it doesn't mean he is in game. And goku went ssj3 but mystic gohan was about as strong (and GT sucks cuzz gohan doesnt fight or go mystic anymore:() and kid buu was almost just as strong...so it will atleast be 3 charas that are equal. And vegeta and trunks will also be able to get to ssj3 if they train enough so they could make forms up!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure restrictions will be imposed on Goku's final transformation to make it a temporary one. He couldn't stay SSJ 3 forever on the show, and it drained him. Kid Buu will probably end up with like 5 transformations to hit before he reaches that kind of power level, and before that I'm sure Cell will end up on top of everybody for a while. The game isn't like the show, so just expect that it will end up fairly balanced.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought every char. will hace 3 transformations. Atleast that is what i have read.

Best answers
I read that Krillin is finished, more or less. Whether that means he doesn't get any more transformations is uncertain. It could be that they'll just change his PL multiplier and requirement.

And I can only think of ussj for any more Trunks transformations, unless they have him transform into "adult" Trunks (long hair etc.) or something.

And what about Cell? Will he get a Beyond Perfection stage?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well after he got killed and regenerated himself he got the ssj2 aura i guess that could be his 3th trans.

Best answers
i think every character should get the same speed as they transform to the next level....but the only addition is that they get more different attacks as they do so. So people dont have to worry about others having an advantage by being faster than them.

Best answers
one thing i hate is, they put in cell and gohan isnt even ssj2 yet
and they put in buu and goku hasnt been granted ssj3 yet.............grrrr

i wish they would update the stuff.
by the time they do it, therell be a way stronger enemy which will destroy a ssj3.

plus fi they put in dbgt..........

SSJ7 thats the highest ssj ive herd, altho ive seen no picture.
i think ssj5 they have silver hair, ssj5 has orange hair, and ssj6 has blue.
i dont really know to much about the future.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by mysticssjgoku4
one thing i hate is, they put in cell and gohan isnt even ssj2 yet
and they put in buu and goku hasnt been granted ssj3 yet.............grrrr

i wish they would update the stuff.
by the time they do it, therell be a way stronger enemy which will destroy a ssj3.

plus fi they put in dbgt..........

SSJ7 thats the highest ssj ive herd, altho ive seen no picture.
i think ssj5 they have silver hair, ssj5 has orange hair, and ssj6 has blue.
i dont really know to much about the future.
SSJ7 is fake and stupid from what I've heard, althoI've seen many morons that believe itm SSJ3 is the highest DBZ tranz 4 is the highest overall...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj4 is the highest actual ssj level

there is no ssj5 no ssj6 no ssj7 none of it

nothing is after ssj4

and no gt will not be in esf nor will movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom