help

Best answers
erm, is this just me or do you guys all have black borders on your sigs? i don't know how to do that, any help ??

Best answers
Save the image as a gif/jpeg, re-open the sig/graphic, go to Select>all, then go to edit>stroke, pick your color, type in 1 px for the size, and then click ok. Voila, you get your stroked outline.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do it a more ... difficult way, but then the pixel is just around the image and not on it like with stroke, just copy/copy merged, the image, then open a new image, and just make the height and length two/four/eight pixels longer (depends on the size u want to use, with two it's a 1 pixel border with four a 2 pixel etc. Then in the new image just paste your pic, and select the part that's blank, just fill that part and then u have a border around the image instead of on it.

grtz Naz

Best answers
My stroke's never get in my way, thats why I use stroke, 1 pixel borders rarely get in the way of anything unless its a small sig(and with my small sig, it doesnt block anything).

So either way of me or naz's it works...hope this helps.

Best answers
lol. In PSP there is an option of "Add border". So...yea. I get an easy way out for a change

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom