Beta1.1

Best answers
Can someone say a date wan beta 1,1 to me comes?

Best answers
"When it's done." On the front page they suggest they're in the last stages of bug testing, meaning that release could be anytime between a few weeks and a few months. That's just my estimation, however, so don't take it to heart. For all we know, they may have to dismntle large parts of code to get a certain bug.

Best answers
I truly hope they are on the last stages, my b-day is on the 7th and it would be nice to get presents and 1.1 on the same day :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is great, i sent off for my 512 ram last night, should be here any day now! :D :D :D all here in time for the new release :talk:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
they really should make a sticky called! READ THIS ABOUT BETA 1.1!!! and say dont ask for when is beta 1.1 out. its a free mod and the team members do it for free so they have to have patience. if you want they release the mod now. you get bugs in the game. and the team doesnt want that. they want the mod BUG FREE! not 100%, but they want to fix the most Fixable bugs!

Best answers
He isn't saying "Why isn't it out yet?", he's saying "When is it out?" It's not that big a deal. Besides, just how many people read the rules stickies anyways? My bet's on a minority of the forum-goers. :\

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
but if you make it clever and you make the sticky so that newbies will read about it.. anyway.. like i said.. patience :)

Best answers
it really is amazing how many times this questin gets asked

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
closed

Beta 1.1 will be out when it's ready. That is the answer everyone gets, there are no favorties being played. The team will release it when they feel it is ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom