New Sig. Last.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, Well I haven't posted a sig in awhile, well it is because of two things. A Mental block, and my style. I haven't formed a new style yet, and I'm working towards that.

This will be my final sig, untill I have become alot better. I've been working on a new project for the last 2 months. It is not nearly done. I've ditched all the work in it atleast five times. I keep revising it, and my goal is to create something original, and very cool. Do not expect any of my work or the project for awhile.

Give me some Crits or comments, I hope you like it.

Best answers
Very nice, Real good texture. But lol i barly see what's writen. Make the text a little bit lighter :p

9.9/10

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ment for the text to be dark. I was going for a dark type of sig. To make it look sorta Gothic like. You can't say Grunge but it has SOME Grunge style in it, just not alot.

and thanks for the comment.

More comments, crits please!

Best answers
Umm. What exactly is it? Anyways good job. Nice blending technique.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its a sig. With a guy from Mudvayne in it, of course. and thank you for the comment.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very good. I will agree on the nice blending, and the dark aspect is very clear, but not too powerful, so it is neat in its effect. Great work.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I revised the sig.

Its also for the sig-compatition.

Anyways enjoy all.

Crits, and comments please!

I relieve the text below my name is hard to read. But it is sorta ment to be. It was just for fun to add. I think the phrase is cool and the song rocks. I didn't do much but a slight revision was in order so I did it.

Best answers
Hrm, very good texturing on the face, it is wrapped and placed well..thought that background just slapps the dark effect off, try and make it a little less "flashy"... it clashes with the rest of the "darkness" image.

Best answers
Very nice sig man i give it a 9/10 keep it up OWA :] o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom