Manual.. Or lack there of

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I didn't want to sign up with the forums, really. But since the manual aint workin over in the help section of esforces.com, I was wondering if anybody could tell me where I could find another version of it

Edit: Or atleast answer a few questions for me

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
to bad you didnt wanted to sign up. there is always some people that want to help the one that needs help like me :p anyway. if you mean the MANUAL ( flash manual ) go to your esf directory and look for a file called ESF Manual . then right click on it. and open whit internet explorer! and whoela :D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the flash manual in your ESF directory as up-to-date as it gets...

if you have any unanswered questions, please search around the forums, then ask the question if you cannot find the answer already....

shame that you didn't want to sign up, but since you did, follow the rules and have some fun!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Why is a flash document needed for a lousy manual anyways?

Best answers
Originally posted by Sinkaro
Why is a flash document needed for a lousy manual anyways?
Cuz it looks cooler :rolleyes:

there is also a thing called presentation (spelling?) :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I finally got flash and now I gotta ask: Is there ANY point in using primary for ki shots and finger laser? Cuz if not, the team needs to make them shoot secondary for primary by default.

Best answers
for finer laser, not really, i just use secondary. If by ki shots you mean ki blobs, then yes there is because firstly there is no difference between the two, and secondly if you tap right mouse button then left then right etc... it fires them faster (depending on what you have fire and secondary fire bound to of course)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ki "blob", as you call it, is the energy in a dome form when it impacts. Ki shots are weapon number 2. Continuous fire at the same location with ki shots results in ki blob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom