I cant belive this

Best answers
Iv downloaded the movies About ESF 1.1 and its absolutly brilliant,Are there any new caracters?because I heard there are going to be a few new ones like Yamca,master Roushe ETC...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No new characters are going into 1.1. Who ever told you that is lying..

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep only adult gohan was being added but cause of the large amounts of work they won't add him in 1.1 .

Best answers
hay u know there is alot of talk about trunkses sword attack is it realy that deadly?

Best answers
Dude...just wait a few weeks or whenever. Only the team (and a select few others) really know, anyway. :scared:

Best answers
OH o.k but how do u get the pic of piccolo on ur mail thing?

Best answers
the pictures like of goku vegeta etc on ur mail letter

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He means his avatar.

Click on UserCP near the top of the page. Then click on Edit options. At the bottom of that page there will be a place you call select an avatar.

Best answers
And you need 50 post to get a custom one (you forgot to tell him that Hsu, Shame on you :p)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He can still pick an avatar out of the default ones. :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are most likely going to be more characters in future releases of ESF (I don't know for sure though).

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe an android or two could be added, cause they played sort of a big role in the series.

Best answers
androids, we really dont know there moves, ok a couple beams here and there, but WE KNOW MORE ABOUT TIEN

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa
And you need 50 post to get a custom one (you forgot to tell him that Hsu, Shame on you :p)
Aww great now his ganna start spaming lol.

Best answers
I dont like tien, something about having 3 eyes kinda puts me off. Maybe they should have a character like dabura or sumthin, he was cool!! Oh, and on an arb note, i dont think trunks's sword will be THAT good, it will only make him abit better, yo will still be able to own people using the other characters, which have also had improvements added onto them.

Best answers
like sum1 just said a few posts ago none in 1.1 but in later versons(if the team have time/effort ) maybe,but not for a while methinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom