I was curious about the map you most like :warning:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i like battlearena.. but i wonder why you add esf_cell_**** . its esf_cell_day or night

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are missing a couple maps, but out of your choices, I like the esf_cell's and esf_battlearena the most.

Best answers
i like riversde, it looks nice :) and is that snake way one a default map? if not can someone tell me where to get it, cause i dont have it

Best answers
yay 2 ppl on river side...we are ahead..lol

Best answers
Originally posted by esfn00b
i like riversde, it looks nice :) and is that snake way one a default map? if not can someone tell me where to get it, cause i dont have it
www.redsaiyan.net

Should be there...... anyways i hate riverside.

(DAM SENSU BEANS)

Best answers
i like cell day because im more into one on one staying the arena and stuff just like the cell games

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Namek: ... Bright, very bright. I don't like bright maps, makes it hard to use the scouter.

Cell_night: I like. Good for a nice fight. Rocks to jump behind then come back out with the most powerful attack. It's petty much out in the open, however. Thus making it hard to get a few moments to ones self and transform or whatever. Also hard to see dragonballs.

Cell_day: Can see dragonballs and opponents better, but barely.

Riverside: Nice, but it's also too bright for my taste. And even less area to dodge kamehameha or whatever.

Kami: This is good for a one on one, however it lacks real content. I can rush through the pillars pretty good and I've dodged shots by doing so. Probably my favorite out of all the ones you mentioned.

Snakeway: Only tried version 2... Like Namek, I got some trouble with the scouter, and those clouds really tick me off. But it's ok, I guess. Haven't had much time to fight in it though.

Battle arena: I don't like it. Makes me queezy not being out in the open, and I worry if somebody uses genki dama or final flash.

Out of all the standard maps, I like city the most. A combination of out in the open (higher up) and good dodging area. Makes for a good heated battle.. And it's so damned cool. I keep expecting Hildegarn to come strompin through.

Best answers
I found city a hard map (maybe for experts is a good map) but actually I like esf_afm the best...although it's not there

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like esf_kami the most. Its big, it looks good, and you can fight on an invisible floor! ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Buu
I found city a hard map (maybe for experts is a good map) but actually I like esf_afm the best...although it's not there
You cant really call esf_city hard...... more like, more tactical.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like city because I love "going turbo" and running then jumping from rooftop to rooftop. I like swooping in between buildings and taking different roads to surprise my foe rather than flying above the buildings...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
What invisible floor are you talking about?

Best answers
Originally posted by SSFT
What invisible floor are you talking about?
he means under the look out, where the map stops

Best answers
City is good because you can have high speed melees and weave plus there's a open bit, plus I like riverside because it's open and great for spirt bomb fights/volley ball/ armegedon (get loads and loads and loads of people on the server all goku then start the spirt bombing:devgrin: ).

Best answers
esf_cell (both) and battlearena, i hate riverside, the map isn't high enough ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom