ghmm

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't have the wrong version. In the screenshot you posted that's Gogeta and you can download him and other models like him from Redsaiyan.net, which is where the screenshot is from.

The models at redsaiyan are just add-ons to the current version of ESF.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums!

Best answers
i understand what he means, he means that even if u did download it from redsaiyin.com it still wouldnt change the name in the radar

Best answers
Hahaha ill tell ya befor a mod does.... dont double post. Just click edit.

STFU: To anyone who tells me your acting like a mod. Cause guess what i dont care.

Best answers
sjj_gohan was refering to moderators, not modifications.

it can probably be changed through a client side alteration but i wouldnt know, try asking in the coding section of the forum.

Mog

Best answers
not really sure how that was done... only thing i can suggest is to try editing names in "titles.txt" in the esf folder.
i doubt that will let you change the class name to goten... its just what i used to edit to make certain things more ammusing in tfc such as the name of the hwguy class! :p

Best answers
eh, the hud you see there is for an older version, and no one has that version (it was a team version).

and as for goten, it's just someone made it, you can do that too, i don't know what exactly you need to edit but i think some sprites and stuuf, it isn't all that hard, and you can download things like that from redsaiyan (the site that got the pic)

Best answers
Does anyone know how to change the colour of your scouter, i have seen some screen shots when ppl have blue scouters, cuz i hate the green scouter, when playing maps like AFM i cant see my enemies properly on the scouter. Anyone know how to change it or download a new one?

Mog

Best answers
its dead easy to get more colours for scouter... download sprite viewer and sprite wizard from a hl website then copy the scouter sprites into a decent paint program. then you can just change the colours by adjusting rgb values and then convert it back to a sprite again in sprite wizard.
that way you can get any colour you want! :smile:

Best answers
Originally posted by Mog
its dead easy to get more colours for scouter... download sprite viewer and sprite wizard from a hl website then copy the scouter sprites into a decent paint program. then you can just change the colours by adjusting rgb values and then convert it back to a sprite again in sprite wizard.
that way you can get any colour you want! :smile:
ok, can u tell me fpr example witch program can i use?
"then copy the scouter sprites into a decent paint program"

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj_gohan, dont act like a mod, when that is all your post comprises of...(especially for that little "I don't care part" If you act like a mod again, you most certainly will care)

and Deus_Drone, what you posted was spam... next time try to post something related to the thread.

and VeGeTa14, I hear that photoshop or paintshop are good programs to use...(correct me if I am wrong)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom