Vegetas new attack [1.1]

Best answers
I downloaded vegetas new attack it looks Deadly,what do u guys have to say about it?

Best answers
o.k.then im going to disconnect,ur all on ur own [if my calculations are correct ur all playing ESF 1.0 correct?]

V'

Best answers
No, and dont triple post please. It look okay but I still think it should be 9 ki balls instead of 6.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, 1.1 is not out yet. He downloaded the movie where Vegeta does the Renzoku attack. I think there should be a longer charging time, and then add more Ki blasts as well.

And people aren't going to reply to your thread immediately, gotta give it time. :p

Best answers
k-cof, all ur post are on the verge of spam or about stuff already discussed if ud care to look.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, they obviously made 6 for quite a few reasons. To stop all of the spamming, servers crashing, so it doesnt make him overbalanced (the 6 blasts could still do quite alot of damage) I wouldn't critisize it until we've all played as it :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
04-05-2003 01:20 AM
04-05-2003 01:33 AM
04-05-2003 01:37 AM

OMFG HAS HE GOT NO PATIENCE?!
roflmfao

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i can imagine if you have a 33.k6 modem or some slow dial up thingie that you dont want to be connected to the internet too long,
but then again forcing answers isnt the best thing to do on a forum

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's just a little kid. Apparently he didn't bother to look for the last thread though, so there's no excuse.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg

k-cof DO NOT tripple post, I don't even want to see a double post.

You didn't even give people time to reply

Warning :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by bobbybaby
Well, they obviously made 6 for quite a few reasons. To stop all of the spamming, servers crashing, so it doesnt make him overbalanced (the 6 blasts could still do quite alot of damage) I wouldn't critisize it until we've all played as it :yes:
I double that. Don't judge it till youve played it :p!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by !XxShAdOwxX!
I double that. Don't judge it till youve played it :p!
Well, im just pointing out the obvious the reasons. If you had a server of about 12 vegetas, all pulling off rezekou (whatever its called) and theres 12 kiblob thinys each, then that would be 144 which would probably crash/lag the server....

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How would that be different than 12 people firing off ki blasts or scattershots on a server now? There will always be ways to overload a server. People like Devil have figured that one out themselves.

And 6 ki blasts is only enough to make a medium sized ki blob, like I said. If you directed 9 to a single point you could create a large ki blob, which would actually be useful for something.

Best answers
It is way better if the Renzoku is fast charging, so you can use it quickly to hit people that is recovering or focusing their attention on something else.

Believe it or not, Piccolo's scattershot is very useful if you quickly switch to it and aim on it someone. Even though, the amount of Ki blasts is disappointing.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem with the scattershot is that every time you can use it, there's something else you can do that'd work better. It needs some tweaking. Renzoku can have a longer charging time if it fires more blasts. As long as a minimum charge fires at least 2, I'll be happy. 3 would be preferable, but that might be spammable.

Best answers
I quite don't get it...how much damage does one blast do??? does it do the same damage as ki blasts??

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by bobbybaby

Correct :0)

Best answers
WOuld be nice if the longer you charge the attack the more ki blast you shoot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom