The Spirt Bomb

Best answers
I was playing ESF today when i thought If goku has a Spirt bomb for Earth and one for Namek how about one for his final battle against Kid Buu. But then i realized that that would take another spot in his weapon selection, so I did some thinking and after some time came up with a way to fix this problem, Secondary fire could switch between the 3 Spirt Bombs: Earth - Small quick and packs a punch, Namek - Larger & more powerful but at a loss of speed, Ki Planet - The Ultimate weapon, Massive power and size but very long time to charge. Give me some feed back on this idea that can make it better, thanks.

Best answers
Sounds good but:

While fighting people almost dont have time to charge a normal Spirit Bomb or you'll get melee'd
So the ki planet thing will be too overpowered/Unbalanced/Useless.

Best answers
I think its a good idea but, it would be too unbalanced. Like the chosen one said.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no way you'd have time to charge it, and all it would do is blow up the map. In the same amount of time you could charge up and fire about 5 kamehamehas.

Best answers
i LIKE IT!!!!!!

best place to charge up SB's are in esf_city

(i hide, charge up sb, and let if fly through the ally and usually blow up around 2-6 ppl) ^_^

NICE IDEA!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....this idea is already suggested and its already done..
check the 2nd latest esf 1.1 beta movie..

Best answers
Originally posted by dudeman

wha....what 2nd movie??? plz tell

Best answers
The spirit bomb is the same all three times. The charge is different.
First time: only earth plants
Second: Plants and organisms from namek and planets near it.
Third: From all universe.

Its good the way it is.

Best answers
I think it'd be cool if people on your team can donate their power to the SB but then it'll be unbalanced.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, read the thread the first.

There will never be a bigger version of the Spirit Bomb in ESF. There is no point. ESF is about speed, not sitting around for 15 minutes while a big white ball of energy builds up. The one you have now is fine.

Best answers
Originally posted by Zero_Omega
I was playing ESF today when i thought If goku has a Spirt bomb for Earth and one for Namek how about one for his final battle against Kid Buu. But then i realized that that would take another spot in his weapon selection, so I did some thinking and after some time came up with a way to fix this problem, Secondary fire could switch between the 3 Spirt Bombs: Earth - Small quick and packs a punch, Namek - Larger & more powerful but at a loss of speed, Ki Planet - The Ultimate weapon, Massive power and size but very long time to charge. Give me some feed back on this idea that can make it better, thanks.
than make it with friends and make roleplay =)
The is than double nice =)

Best answers
i think they could make the sprite for spirit bomb a little bigger. i think it looks kinda puny when its fully charged and u throw it at someone. i dunno about the third spirit bomb, taking a very long time to charge then just blowing up map like sonic said, when u could fire 5 kamehameha's in same time, but i do think that it'd be a nice idea if u could give the spirit bomb a secondary fire after its already been fired to propel it forward if it were to get into a ps or bs, (Goku vs Kid Buu) and possibly make it grow in the ps/bs
:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally think that spirit bombs should absorb all beams they touch and become bigger.

Best answers
spirit bomb doesn't do that, it just destroys whatever beam that hits it (on show), but Buu's energy bomb he uses to blow up half of the solar system absorbs beams, and the deathball does also

Best answers
Originally posted by dudeman
Where?

Best answers
There going to add a earth like spirit bomb, but I don't know the link. Anyway goku already has Kamehameha we don't want it more unbalanced, plus you just zoom to the other side of the map before that big thing hits you.

Best answers
spirit bomb doesn't do that, it just destroys whatever beam that hits it (on show), but Buu's energy bomb he uses to blow up half of the solar system absorbs beams, and the deathball does also
Actually, all beams or energy balls that is powerful enough can absorb other attacks.
Oh, wait, is the spirit bomb a absorbing ball? Because it absorbed Freeza's deathball that he was about to throw?
But at the other hand, some attacks could have special absorbing properties.

Best answers
good idea, but it would never be used. I dont use the SB now, and i havent had it used on me for ages (except against bots) they just take too long to charge. Maybe if you could start it charging, and move around but not fir beams or melee or anything, and it would be charging te entire time. This would take KI off.

Also, what second movie??

Best answers
actually i dont think it absrobed the death ball, cuz u see it break apart when the spirit bomb hits it. same thing when buu fires something at goku's spirit bomb, it kinda lost its shape and dissapeared. but also in the movie tree of might, and worlds strongest, it destroyed whatever beam it had to go through to kill the bad guy, so yea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom