Buu Attacks

Best answers
im just curious, but will buu get more moves in later versions?? like his energy bomb attack that he uses to blow up earth?

Best answers
Ya, just mouth blast is not enough for buu (as I'm a buu fan too) but lots of his attacks in epidsodes are strange...like when he takes on Marjin Vegeta...he pulls out his "fat" and wraps it up on Vegeta, throw him to the ground and keep beating him up...that's impossible to be seen in esf...lol

Best answers
as far as i knew that was going in.
Not sure about the big energy attack (Genocide)
It would cause a far amount of lag , i could see it working like a homing renzoku firing upwards though.

Best answers
wouldnt the attack the buu does to blow up the earth be just like a spirit bomb or something, just with dark energy? or im i just talking about the one that he used on gojeta..i forgot if they were the same.

Best answers
In the beta 1.1 outline it says buu's bodypart attk will be added ltr versions

Best answers
good question. it sounds like he will throw his arm or something. dunno -_-

Best answers
actually the genocie attack can be added in cuz DMZ did a verison of it themself and it doesn't lag at all, but it looks like crap, im sure ESF team could make a version of it that'd work pretty nicely. But what i want buu really to have is that big energy bomb =D

Best answers
i think for his body part attack maybe it will just immobilise them or something. And will little buu be able to use this? He doesnt have much fat....

Another cool attack of buu's is the one he uses on vegeta which just shoot energy out from all side of him (it forms a big ki blob aaround him) thaty would be cool to see.

Best answers
well in dbgt final bout the game, kid buu uses his body part.
If not it could always work like goku's spirit bomb and only work at certain levels.

Best answers
little buu is capable of doing it. i mean if he can regenerate himself into about 2000 little buu's i'd think he has enough extra fat to just make it around another character to immobilize them ;)

Best answers
yea thats true. and it would be funny if they made a pass it mode for the sprite bomb

Best answers
Where can u guys find the out line of beta 1.1??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom