1.1 beam jumps

Best answers
ok im confused is beam jump a seprate attack? Because if it wasn't that could be anoying because if u missed them but u hit the wall behind them it would push u back.

Best answers
It'll be interesting to see how it works, but I think you can "turn it off" by simply flying at the same time you fire the beam. From what I can tell, it looks like you'll only get this kickback if you fire a beam while doing a jump.

Best answers
ok i had a look and it looks like it is a seperate attack, but im probably wrong

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well they might give the generic beam a secondary attack button. Hmmmm i wonder if you can use your beam to not only jump off the map but off other people ;/ would be funny :]

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont worry guys. The team got it to work very well with the game. It is also very simple to use. And no you cant use it to jump off other people.

Best answers
Damn you.........
I wish i was a beta tester, but im not. Can't you tell us ANYTHING about beamjumping, like how it is used? And is trunks the only guy who gets it, or was picolo using it with masenko aswell? ARG, the suspense, i wish they would hurry and finish beta 1.1. But i suppose the longer it takes the better it will be, in theory.....

Best answers
is kamehameha and FinalFlash beam jumping possible?? Or what about a secondary button kamehame ha and FF it would be cool ! right click slow charge but more power!
Sry 4 my enlish

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you'll have to wait for the release itself more than likely, unless a beta tester feels like spilling some information o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i'd imagen so. Most beta testers are moderators, Really good and popular players, mappers, skiners etc... etc...

Scruffie

S
Well, if you haven't got a beam charged, Secondary Fire does nothing, it's only when you're charging that it does something, so if you just set Secondary Fire to beam jump with that beam, then it could charge a beam jumping thing, but whatever.

Does this mean beams don't explode when they hit the ground now?

Best answers
probably but normaly u can press the secondary fire and it blows up, so i asume that if u use the beam jump (secondary fire) then when u want it to u can press primary fire and it will explode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom