Esf_mid

Best answers
yea im just curious if its just me, or if this is with everyone... but does ESF_MID supposed to be checkered pink & black?? and if not will this be fixed in 1.1?

Best answers
Yes, they lost the texture due to a hard drive crash or something. I'm not sure.
They are removing the map in the next patch, am I right?

Best answers
why not make a new texture for it, i mean everything else for the map is done, beats making a whole new map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yepp ... you can delete this map ... they deleted it in B1.1, too

Best answers
You can see in console when the map tries to load up, it says it is missing like 3 textures so it comes out looking like a bad LSD trip. Wonder what it looked like before their hard drive lost those textures...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone on the forum (can't remember their name) assigned textures closely matching the names of the original textures to the map. The map is a desert-type map from what I saw. I wish they would just release it with other textures, I'm sure it's a great map.

Best answers
It may be a good melee map, because the level's size is pretty average compared to the huge maps.

I hope the team could make a very cool, obstacle melee level with tons of trees and mountains to jump on and other stuff that may include melee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom