Wow

Best answers
As SASnub works through the ESF forums it echoes with his foot steps, and as our little man starts to realize "WOOOOW" this is a big place, he starts typing his first message on the forums which he is typing at this moment and and the end of this message that moment will be over, for the person typing this letter is SASnub, the boy from South Africa, who has so much to learn from all these people, especially the moderators, but little SASnub is not for without people he knows, although this moderator dosent know him, he has given his words of wisdom, aswell as help we he (I) needed it, i dont know if you all know him, but his name is Naz, the Nessaja on Red Saiyan, and probably here too, i know this sort of is a long way to intoduce yourself, but heck at a place like this you might aswell make a grand entrance for you dont know when you'll ever have the chance again to do this, and so i thank all these people for building this forum to what it is today so that little people like me can enjoy it, I know i will have a great time here, hopefully as great of a time ive been haveing at Red Saiyan for the past 6 months, and so on this long and truly finger exhausting not, i welcome myself to ESF Forums, truly the biggest forums ive ever been to!

Peace Out...

SASnub

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh....welcome to the forums, and yes get to know who all the mods and admins are.
(what an introduction, sheesh...)

Best answers
heh.....when i first got here all i said was ..."hi"....makes me feel....worthless....:cry: :cry: :cry:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome =D

I, myself, am a Super Moderator here. *bows to introduce* If need any help, I'm here, just like Naz is. So, feel free to ask!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, welcome to these forums, follow the rules, and have fun!

I am another mod you can ask for help when you feel the need.

Best answers
::scraches head:: Hi! I'm............erhm.......uhmm.............. Uhh....

A random guy! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi there SASnub, I was waiting for you to find your way to these forums too. Welcome to the community. Be sure to check out the stickies and anouncements and follow the rules, they're basicly the same as on redsiyan so that shouldn't be a problem :). Have a great time here ;)

grtz Naz

Best answers
Nice way to introduce yourself to the forums! Man if I only I could do something that wonderful......I feel so.....lame. Haha anyway welcome to the forums dude! Just follow the rules and read the stickies and you should have fun here!

Best answers
I now i havent replyed by saying thanx to all u guys for welcoming me, so i say it now, thnax guys!

Best answers
Hey welcome to the forums and use the search button when u need something its VERY useful

Best answers
hey bud, glad to see another join these forums, read ALL stickies before makin new threads, have fun :) !!!

Best answers
Damn, that beats the hell out of what I did when I first joined the forums.. Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom