change melee

Best answers
i think they should change the melee to like a chage and the more chage the hard you hit and it take like a second to chage

alternate fire flys very fast like the swoop so you dont have to target them.
Yu can combo by just clicking and do weak hit after weak hit and every hit is hard charging a combo bar and when it is full your next hit sends them flying like it does now
that would be cool
(got that from a friend that said why dont you fight hardcore like they do in the tv shows

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
problem is that you need to wait until you hit.. just wait in future releases :p they gonna change the melee system

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.2 . Beta 1.2 will be a melee overhaul, and it will be completely different. Just hold on until then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, why the hell does this have to change?! Because a bunch of nobody fans are deciding the current way is too easy and efficient? Christ...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SaiyanPrideXIX
Man, why the hell does this have to change?! Because a bunch of nobody fans are deciding the current way is too easy and efficient? Christ...
Actually the way melee is now is not what the team wanted it to be like exactly. Its like that now so you would have a beta 1.0 to play. Joe(one of the esf coders) has had plans to change melee for a long time.

Best answers
I personally like melee like it is right now, I do thing that there should be a way to fly at swoop speed without
having someone targetted though

Best answers
lol some one should make a sticky about melee change so ppl can stop posting too much about it :p

Best answers
melee is good, but id certainly like to see combos and stuff. Maybe a meter that you could charge to bash someone really hard etc etc...

Best answers
i find that swooping somethimes is not nice cause you aint in full control of the flying while swooping
but I think its good --> cause you tradeoff control for speed (like in the series) but i think you should be able to teleport but that cancels your swoop then though

Best answers
The speed is good but it is a lame attack all it does is hit them 2 the other side of the screen. IT SUX

Best answers
Its fine how it is and its not goign to change until beta 1.2 so LIVE WITH IT

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's fine, and I hope they don't change it much. if you don't like it, learn how to use it, or go play some other much worse mod that will remain nameless.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Wrong EaRSH0T, they going to change SOME things in 1.1..

1) ping (ALMOST) doesnt make any differents in melee anymore.
2) i dont know. they didnt wanted to tell me :p

Best answers
I meant change nething in MELEE i know there changing somethings in 1.1 but not melee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after 1.1 the current melee system will no longer be in esf

it will be replaced by a better more indepth system

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom