My first sig ever!!

Best answers
ok people need your crits for my new sig
Look beneath my post in the sig part!! :D
thnx people

Best answers
I think it's okeey, but the text is a little bit off (choppy like)

Best answers
thnx you guys i see the problem those letters are a bit blocky on the edges ill fix it soon
thnx keep up the crits il use 'em!!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not to bad for your first.. lens flare is... well try to avoid it, it looks really cool in the beginning I know.. but that's the part I don't like to be honest

SSJ2gogeta, don't let me warn u for talking in another language without putting a translation under it :\, just don't do it again ok..

grtz Naz

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Naz. It looks good, and you did a good job of cutting out the images. But you really want to stay away from lense flare.

Lens flare almost always doesn't look good in a sig or anything else for that matter.

Best answers
Its better then my first try. The background is kinda plain. You did a great job on pics and the glow effect is nice.

Best answers
Oops sorry naz, I'll translate:

Nice dude maar dat heb ik al gezegt
is Dutch
Translation:
Nice dude but i'f already tolt you that
(cuz i know him from MSN)
sorry bout that I forgot :fight:

Best answers
hey guys thanx for the crits ill work on it rught away and yes, I will try to stay away from lens-flare and work on my background ok? :smile:

*EDIT* whoops forgot to ask is it possible to use a layer effect or a normal effect to get lightning between 2 textures?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New background and new text thats all it needs and if you use the same pics with different background and text it would be cool. :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good job for a first sig, clean cut pictures, and not to bad (except for the lens flairs). :yes:

Best answers
Gee thnx guys :smile:
But can you people tell me 1 thing: is it possible to use a layer effect or a normal effect to get lightning between 2 textures?!

btw im gonna renew it today expect a update SOON! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom