Just wondering

Best answers
I was reading around and i noticed that in later versions there might be higher transformations. How high will they go? (just asking what everyone thinks will happen)

all the way to ssj4? Just wondering....

AND

I was wondering if Fusions would be added in. Not sure how the fusions would work (lol) but hey, someone out there somewhere probably thought of something.

(agreed i read it back to myself and sounds like a total newbie post, lol)

Best answers
there will be no fusion characters or fusion ability. at all. also nothing DBGT will be added so only transformations in DBZ count.

they will go as high as they do in DBZ . we're unsure how some characters will go about that for the sake of being all leveled out but we'll just have to wait to see about that.

this would be my guess

goku - ssj1, 2 3
vegeta, ssj1, ussj 2,
piccilo - fuse with nail, fuse with kami, super namek
freiza, form 1,2,3,4
trunks, ssj1, ussj1
krillin - guru power up, cell stage power (whatever you call that) mystic krillin
gohan - ssj1, 2
cell - imperfect, semi perfect, perfect, super perfect

however with ppl that have only 2 or 3 transformations, make them a lil stronger to make up for the lack of the 4th one

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trasformations will only go up to ssj3. This a mod based on the dbz tv show which means no ssj4 or movie characters. Also there will be no fusion as it would be to hard to code and the choise who would get to control the character after the fusion.

Best answers
Yeah, all that is what i was thinking about the fusions....BUT i do have a solution for the fusions. Each fusion (i'll use veggetto and gogeta as my example) Veggetto it's obvious that Vegeta has more contol...therefore which ever char is vegeta will control him. Gogeta, Goku shows more control, so he would be the controler.

But you pretty much answered all my questions. Does that mean Buu's 3rd transformation would be Kid Buu?

Best answers
woah sorry i forgot all about buu.

buu - fat buu, evil buu, super buu and kid buu

and again, there will be no fusions at all. it would be to hard to code and to tell who gains control. but again, do you REALLY want your character to dissapear and for you to just watch the match while someone else fights for you?

Best answers
LoL, agreed. Just some ideas being shot out into the endless continuom of the internet. :)

But some other chars i can't think about...

What about Vegeta, Piccilo, and krillian?

I think that Gohan would most likely just turn into Mistic gohan..

Best answers
well again, you could have them 3 characters like this (i missed a few things i know. hey i've been up for 32 hours)

vegeta - ssj1, ussj1, ssj2 (which is pretty much majin vegeta so lets called it ssj2)
piccilo - fuse with nail, fuse with kami, super namek
gohan - ssj1, ssj2, mystic gohan

ok my list is done now lol.

Best answers
i would think that it'd be

goku=ssj/ssj2/ssj3
vegeta=ssj/super vegeta/ssj2
trunks=ssj/ussj/ussj2
gohan=guru power up/ssj/ssj2
cell=imperfect/second form/perfect/super perfect
freeza=1/2/3/4/4 100%
krillin=guru power up/ "mystic" krillin
buu=/fat/evil/super/kid
piccolo=fuse with nail/fuse with kami/

Best answers
For the fusions, couldnt they just include the fused character in the character selection list? I say this mainly because i want to see gotenks, and neither kid trunks nor kid goten would have any new attacks.

Best answers
But like Hsu said, it's based on the tv show DBz. It doesn't get into DBGT :\ so no ssj4 and gogeta hehehe.

Best answers
Hey, dont forget that they are adding adult gohan as a seperate character, so you cant have gohan go mystic. Oh, and did u know that Super buu was actually more powerful than kid buu when he fought vegeto, but goku nd vegeta "disconnected" the people he had absorbed so he lost power.

Best answers
ok here goes and the names IE vegeta or goku r the normal non SSJ

vegeta-ssj1,ussj,ssj2
gohan-ssj1,ssj2
goku-ssj1,ssj2,ssj3
trunks,ssj1,ussj
piccolo-fuse with nail,fuse with kami
freiza-form2,form3,form4 at 100%
cell-form2,perfect,ultra perfect
buu-evil,super,kid
krillin-mystic
adult gohan-mystic
and thats it and they sed (or i believe) that not everyone will have 3 transforms

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just had a quick idea about fusion (i know i know its a no go subject but hear me out) what if, theres a move called fusion in the moves list, that when pushed while your looking at your fusion counterpart (eg goku looking at vegeta) then the counterpart gets the option on there screen, do you want to fuse. when chosen, theres a fusion animation and so on. BUT, when they are finally one character, the character (in this case vegetto) looks as if hes powering up, and the two players doing the fusion get a bar on there screen (on for each player so you can see whos winning) and have is so that you have to button bash to raise your line, and the first player to the top wins the character, and the other dies, AND make this more fair, each player starts the fusion bar with the bar allready so high up based on there powerlevel/no of kills. This would mean that it would be possible for fusions, while making it a fiar process and still keeping people trying to fuse. what do you think?

Best answers
good idia but still there wont ever be a fusion in game no matter how fare u make it (this is the closest ive herd of being fare so good job)just it wont happen

Best answers
Indeed, because not all characters can fuse, therefore goku+vegeta=Gogeta :shocked:

Gogeta>all lol, too much of an imbalance, and i understand that now :)

Best answers
A question just out of nowhere i guess... If lets say Goku has 3 trans. And Freza has 4, wouldent you guys have to ballence out the transformations?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ive just had another idea (wow, two in one lifetime? im on a roll) how about, to make fusion fair, that everyone can fuse? think about when people have fused in DBZ but kept an original body (of the top of my head id say Nail and Piccolo, or Kami and Piccolo)
so, this means in game that any one can choose to fuse with anyone, and whoever wins the character (see my post above) has there current model as well, but whenever people fuse, instead of there powerlevel etc changing to something new, it goes up from what the winner had before by half of the other players current powerlevel. The only problem with this is that people would be just fusing all the time to try to win it and get some power, so how about this:
-You can only fuse with someone on your own team (so team game only)
-The loser of the Fusion cannot continue to play for 30 seconds (they just get a spectator view following the winner)
-To make the fusion harder (like when trying to do the fusion dance) to fuse both players have to button bash to raise a bar like a said before to be able to fuse (meaning that it may take time to fuse, and because your two team members down during the fusion the oposition has a REAL GOOD chance of stopping them)
-Finnaly, each player is only aloud to fuse (or try to) so many times in one game, (and it costs all of there ki to fuse,) so maybe every ten kills you get a fusion counter to use to try to fuse. If you fail the fusion or win it (either way) you lose a counter.

What do you think? i know that this will probably never be used for a mod, but id still like to get my ideas across in case any mod wants to use them.

*edit* so the only new models you would need are gotenks and veggeto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom