Strykers trip

Best answers
Well if you all read strykers new dev journal post.. you can all read about him going away soon or.. AUG2 might not be soon for some off you but it is for me:rolleyes:

i really hope you do have time to finish one more map for us stryker:)
and that you really do good in airforce....
go kick some flying scums :)

i wanna be pilot but i cant:( due to my seeing problems.....ah well im sure you will do just great and that you enjoy it!:]

Gazoline Signing Out

Best answers
it doesnt say wether hes leaving permanently... I hope he comes back

Best answers
well yes that why i said trip:p hehe but still he will leave for sometime.. i guess:)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
He is a very cool person, he is cool on the forums, his maps pwn, I'll miss him for the time being, and as GFK said, He better come back dammit;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep... Hope he comes back... Good luck to him... Hope he doesnt go flying over the Barmuda Triangle.. :D

Best answers
i went over the barmuda triangle once...never did me any harm

wait a sec....i used to be a 48 english plumber named mike...and now im a 16 year old welsh guy named "dave"........GACKT!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
............ Man what are you talking about......... :S Confusing if you asked me....
Anyways, ... Hope he doesnt get lost somewhere or something :D

Best answers
Hehe why be a pilot?!?! because thats so awesome maybe? i mean you get the chance to do loops for real not just with R/C planes like me now! damit! omgomg i wanna fly a hornet or a tomcat... mmig 27-29 or a su27 would be cool too or i konw a harrier think about so damn cool!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We will all miss your mapping skills, i hope you'll come back or stick around if possible.

Best answers
Su27 is the coolest of the ones you listed, even if its not an american plane. I highly doubt he will get a chance to fly one.

atm we dont have much choice, the only real combat planes we have are f-111's.

But yes, i hope you enjoy yourself stryker. im betting with in a few weeks of joining your going to be wondering why though hehe.

Best answers
i could help the esf team with mapping then when stryker doesnt have time to work

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i suppose you'll have to proove yourselves with an outstanding map wich quality should have to be close to esf_guru. Wanna try?

Best answers
HEH! nice to see you guys think i'll be flying... I bearly passed the vision test so the chances of me flying are slim to none...
However today I found out that my job has freed up and I will be leaving Dec 8... Kinda far out there... My recruiter said more jobs will free up at sooner times so I still count on leaving in August.
My job is a Computer sys OP engineer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom