Potw

Best answers
perhaps you should all have a little gander at the Pic of the week on the main page..... Muiltple power struggles =D

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Joe had a powerlevel of 3 million and mastasurf and myself had 1 million... joe beat us everytime. Because so much power is being put into the sturgle the explosion is always huge.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:s not possible to change the explosion? so that they will have a sertan.. ( dont know how to type sertan ) explosion radius?

if people dont understand where we are talking about. check this picture. http://www.esforces.com/team/potw/potw.jpg

Best answers
^^ certain? in what patch MP will be in?? in 1.1 ?(would be great) :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yep. its going to be in 1.1 ^_^ cool ha?

Best answers
Wow, that is really cool, can't wait to use it in the field! But i dont recall there being multiple power strugles in DBZ, dont get me wrong tho, im still looking forward to it!!!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
When you guys did the PS Hsu, did Joe eattempt transforming during the middle?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
OH OH! i got a question. will it be possible to if you are Block struggling. that a ally can fire at the beam? that you are blocking?

Best answers
When I click on the picture I see Trunks' sword not a multiple powerstruggle. Why cant I see it?

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Saiyan Warrior: Try refreshing the page, or else delete your temporary internet files and cookie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but here's the question...do the beams still bend and fold? :0\

Maybe it's just me but I don't remember the Alpha's beams doing that. Why weren't they just kepted that way?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SaiyanPrideXIX
Yeah but here's the question...do the beams still bend and fold? :0\

Maybe it's just me but I don't remember the Alpha's beams doing that. Why weren't they just kepted that way?

Right now they work the way a normal ps works but with more people. Joe hopes to get them going in a straight line soon.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh that looks cool. is there a set number of people who can ps at one time? or, like in the potw could someone else come in and join the ps? like 3 on 1, or 2 on 2?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Prince
heh that looks cool. is there a set number of people who can ps at one time? or, like in the potw could someone else come in and join the ps? like 3 on 1, or 2 on 2?
Largest I have ever gotten it to was 2 vs 2 but it is suppose to work with as many people in the server.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude this is truly the most advanced mod for halflife. The whole thing is turning out great, i can't wait for the new features.

Best answers
cool
3 kamehame vs final flash like in brolly movie
or everybody vs cell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah... stole my thread... and I had it first so don't say I spammed :p! Well I think I did... but with the time different from mine... okay back on topic, have you guys ever beat another person while it was 2vs1 (Mastasurf and Hsu vs Joe)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom