Closing out on me T_T;;

Oro

Best answers
Everytime I play the mod it closes out on me either when i pick a character or 30 seconds into playing the game...I'm about to give up trying to play if it keeps going...what's the problem... o_o :cry:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
did you tryd to reinstall?

Oro

Best answers
ya...i did it 3 times...each 3 times it still closed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it only when you beam? or also when you melee.... If its only when beaming and stuff.. its your vid card.... Also, try playing on OpenGL or Driect3D instead of Software it not already

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Software mode crashes, do what lone wolf said, and make sure you have HL patch 1.1.1.0

Oro

Best answers
i play software mode and i have 1.5....and it closes right when i get in there...ill take ur advice. thanks

Oro

Best answers
T_T;; my video card doesn't support them...just great.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
you can try whit direct3d :( but its not as good as Opengl.... and you can edit your own messages so you dont have to double post

Best answers
Originally posted by Oro
i play software mode and i have 1.5....and it closes right when i get in there...ill take ur advice. thanks
1.5 what??

if u cant play in OpenGL try updateing ur VidCard drivers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whatever u do..
dont uninstall ur old drivers before installing new ones

.. just trust me on that one

Best answers
lol well that can cause some more problems i have a friend that installed new drivers before he got rid of his old ones and lets just say there where some confilcts and he had ta go back to his resource disk to fix the problem.

lets just say if u update be sure that u have a copy of the old drivers just incase. . . :D

Oro

Best answers
Originally posted by bata
1.5 what??

if u cant play in OpenGL try updateing ur VidCard drivers
I hab 1.0.0.5 counter strike. and i cant really up my card drivers...

Best answers
hmm thats a tough one what type of card do u have and y cant u update it

Oro

Best answers
ok...i dun really kno wut my video card is...but i looked in all teh devices dat may help...i got for
display adapters: Intel740 Compatible Graphics Adapter.
Video:Game port for Yamaha DS1, Legacy Video Capture Devices, Video Codecs( dunno if dat plays a part), Yamaha Legacy DS1 WDM Driver, Yamaha Native DS1 WDM Driver

dont kno wut teh video card is...i shoulda taken computers or sumthin...

Ok...ive done it....i gots 1.0.0.5 cs and i kno its supposed to be in the cs folder. ive tried playin in d3d n opengl but it jes wont work, not even on the other mods...i guess ill hab to get that card. ne good cards? i need to kno how much they would cost or sumthin...:cry: :warning: :confused: :(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
then try opening hte game mode in OpenGL, if your card can't handle that, then try switching to Direct3d
and make sure esf is in the cs folder, since from what you have said you have CS 1.5, and as alst resort, get a new video
card =/

Best answers
or just go grab a geforce 4 video card at the store=]

Best answers
lol i had a simliar card (if not the same) long time ago there wouldn't really be anypoint in updateing the drivers if it doesn't work in openGL or Direct3d then u will just have ta wait till u get a new vidcard or go out and get one urself. poor bugga :(

Best answers
Hey that happends to me to....ESF quits all together :-/ How do i open opengl? I'm some what of a moron and it's 2 am :)

Best answers
ok heres what u do, go to your half life and there are options or something like that, then its video options, and then you can pick from software opengl or d3d, go opengl 600x800

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom