Is it just me?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I cannot locate any of the esforces servers thru Half Life, has something happened to them?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im havin the same prob... I swear I saw the servers yesterday....

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't use half life. Wow, it's such a crappy interface compared to your options out there. Try the All Seeing Eye. Just search for it on google or yahoo and you'll get the page. Otherwise I hear game tiger is good.

I can't really say what the problem is, but I'd reccomend you try out one of the above listed programs if you aren't happy with HL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use gametiger... Too lazy to download and find other stuff :D

Best answers
I use the halflife one just fine, it has never given me any trouble, but i guess thats not a ploblem cuz we only get 2 servers here. Where do i find the all seeing eye, my friend has been rating how good it is.

Best answers
lol i dont think anyone has answered his question so i guess i will. if i understand correctly magus you were speaking of the esforces servers (i.e Esforces Central #1, etc..). well greg stated in a post of mine a little while back that they were down for a while for repair. hope this helps :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If by "repair" he means "renovation," and by "helps" you mean "cuts the packet loss to nil," then I'm looking forward to it. There was something wrong with those servers. They could barely support more than 6 players at a time.

Best answers
well actually when i said "hope this helps" i meant hope my post helps answer these peoples questions and whatnot :p

Best answers
umm i think u should close this thow sence there R quite a few threads about this and back to the topic

ok i use the halflife server browser cuz it works it works rewell if u knwo how to use the filters on it but gametiger is good and same with all seeing eye

Best answers
game tiger sux... it refreshes like every 30 mins or sometin

Best answers
The best hl server finding program is hl it self. I never have any problems with it, then again I know how to use it. Maybe you guys just need to learn some patience. If you try to search and it dont find anything. Restart your hl, chances are the server it used to search is down, and it reconfigured your hl files to now use that one, but it needs a restart to update its memory to use them. Like I said, once you learn how to use the hl browser, you wont use anything else to find servers. Believe me, I have tried all them out there, they are total crap compared to what the hl browser can do.

Best answers
Well i know i cant use the half life browser well at all, even when i tick all the filters it takes like half and hour to get all the server lists from valve.
BTW i find gametiger very useful for finding new servers but if you find a good server thats normally up i save the ip addy to "Server Query", i know its not the best compaired to some others but its really usefull all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom