see through...

Best answers
I dont recall the explosions on dbz ever being transparent... thats why i thought this game was always a lil weird but i could never pin point why. I think that maybe it should be change tonice bright cool looking explosions maybe in a later release...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have you played esf when u get really high pls? you have any idea how big the blasts can get? do you want to go blind?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know when you make a huge explosion that swallows the map?
You know when people are that powerful and unfortunately choose to spam with beams?
If the beams were to be bright opaque colors, then no one would be able to see a thing when that happens, and the brightness would certainly hurt your eyes at the very least.
Even though it is true to the series, I like the beams the way they are in the game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the explosions wern't transparent, you wouldn't be able to see a thing in big explosions.

Best answers
i always see them shielding their eyes after a big explosion.... it doesnt have to be a flash bang just has to be solid in color with a glow around it to make it look like an authentic energy explosion

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem with that is that it will kill your frame rate. Think about how many things explode in ESF. Everything besides melee explodes. Do you really need that kind of violent attack on your video card?

Best answers
its a good idea but it wont happen like theyve sed itll either kill yr video card or blind ya

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually transparency is harder on OGL then solid . . . anyone remember GLQuake and water :eek:

Best answers
*hears a bunch of ppl put their foot in their mouth* :laff:

well, either way, is there some way to make the explosions more uhh, pretty, without taxing ur computer?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the higher youre pl isnt binded to the blast radious of the explosion..
its all about the average on the server, eg. you transformed first youre blast radious will be the biggest,
but if everybody is transformed youre fully charged kamehameha could have a lower blast radious then buu's generic beam in a fresh started game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it has to be transperant for 2 reasons..
1. trasperancy is so that it goes threw u.. if it werent then that would make the explosion solid
2. if u were in the ball.. u wouldnt be able to see ****

Best answers
i agree with ur 2nd point but the first... i dont see how the shade of the explosion will cause an actual solid object

Best answers
if u want a solid make a thingy for it or get som1 to do it for u

Best answers
why should you be able to see if your in the explosion? youre suposed to be dying! = )
well if it kills frame rates i guess it shouldnt be in but i dont see how it kills frame rates i think you guys are thinking of somethingreally huge that shakes the map and other stuff im thinking something more like the attack explosions on bfp but with a lil glow effect around them to make them look better too.

Best answers
i dont want it solid.. I JUST WANT THE COLOR TO BE TEH COLOR OF THE BEAM NOT WHITE..

yaaaaaa

Best answers
does it mater what colour the explosions are or how transparent. (and yes, its spelt COLOUR, not COLOR!) I think they look fine, so theres not really anyh need to chane them

Best answers
Originally posted by esfn00b
does it mater what colour the explosions are or how transparent. (and yes, its spelt COLOUR, not COLOR!) I think they look fine, so theres not really anyh need to chane them
Not every english speaking country spells color colour for example americans spell colour as color ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by bata
Not every english speaking country spells color colour for example americans spell colour as color ;)
Sorry for going off topic, but i must respond.
TRUE english speaking countries spell it colour! ALthough yes i realise that other countries spell it differently, and america spells loads of words different from New Zealand and England. :D:D:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Americams speak english, these are english boards, which expect you to use english, it doesnt matter how you spell color, just drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom