Cut out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have see nsigs latly that are not square or rectagular how do they do that make a coustom shape for the sig? If you know how to do that can you please tell me.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I assume they make it to be the shape they want it and set the rest of the area to be transparent.

-Karrde-

Best answers
but if you wanna know how to make the shape then I can tell you..if you use photoshop.

Use the polygon lasso tool and hold shift when you use it. Click to draw streight lines. Close the selection by double clicking or going back to the start point. Then fill with alt+backspace with the color you want on the swatchs. To get a border use Edit->Stroke set the border color and use 1pixel. You can also do the same thing with the layer effect stroke. Press ctrl+d to delselect then make sure you dont have the layer called "background" because it cannot have any transparancy. Then to make sure everything else around it is transparent hold ctrl and click the layer then goto Selection -> Invert then click backspace to delete the select then click crtl+d again to deselect. Goto file->save as for web and select GIF. make sure you have it set to use transparent images. And your done. also add other little things to make it look cooler but thats basically how you do shapes. you can also use the circle marquee tool to add circle shapes. :D

oh and also thats if you wanna make perfect shapes.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's kind of plain, but the non-rectangular border helps.

Best answers
thats great!

P.S. shhh dont make threads for it or soon every1 will have diff shaped sigs

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya and with imageready or other animation prgrams you'd use a .gif for that too, incase your wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom