whats a powerbeam

Best answers
well, when i am fighting bots they somethimes kill eachtoher and me with powerbeams, but i didnt see any character that has them, what are they???

Best answers
they are very small and far away :D
just keep playing the bots u will figure it out and check out the manual for the game :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the powerbeam is the yellow beam gohan has the sorta masenko thing

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i think he used powerbeam in saiyan saga when piccolo died. gohan whas very angry/ pissed off and put his hands on his head and called power! and small energie flowed into his hands. i think that whas a powerbeam

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The attack where gohan and piccolo put their hands over their heads is masenko.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
if i remember on saiyan saga. i dont think that attack whas masenko. i think that whas power beam. the only words he said what POWER!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He may have said power. But that's probably Funi's doing. Because then later in the show he does the exact same gesture and it's masenko.

Best answers
Yeah, when picolo died he used powerbeam, but when he thought krillin was killed by freeza he use masenko, strange stuff. Anyways, is there any diference in power between Masenko and powerbeam in the game (they both suck anyways tho)??

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
the masenko should be VERY powerfull.... so i think the powerbeam should be more power then its now.

Best answers
yeah it needs some more "POWER" in it.
Maybe Gohan called it that at first and then decided on a name later in the series =P

Best answers
DAMN... u fools OF COURES ITS MASENKO U EVEN IF U DOWNLOAD SAYIAMANS MODEL U HEAR HIM SAYING: MASENLO... HAAAA!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mensenko is powerbeam.... Even though you hear him say Mensenko... If you kill someone it says Powerbeam.... And Power beam is strong... once your SSJ... Its fast charging and does good damage, although the blast radius isnt that big

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom