That's What I Hate!

Best answers
2 People, one from TM, and some other guy name Blade, or Blaze, somethin' like that, came up in my server, one of them's like: "The new ESF Beta 1.1 is coming out tomorrow, he said that a while ago. The other said it was coming out today, April 9th...now, they both said that they claimed to be "SWG" beta testers for ESF...and that they both got a letter for different dates containing the release date...now I know people who work for the ESF team could not discuss release dates, but he got me hyped and I just had a feeling it'd be released today...but it wasn't..last checked @ 2:49 PM...stinks huh? Gettin' fooled. =/

Best answers
never listen to ppl other then the main page if its out thats the FIRST place ull know if its out

Best answers
I might have been the TM member who said it was coming out tomorrow, but I never said I was a beta tester or anything. Anyone who asks 'when is esf 1.1 coming out?' should expect an incorrect answer because no one knows. I also mentioned on the server that I was being sarcastic.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol they also had me once, but that was on de alpha version... someone showed me a ssj trans with model change, aaaaaaargh gotta have it gotta have gotta have it.... hey its not out yet....

AAAAARgh you mthrfckr .....O_O O_O :cry:

Best answers
Maybe, but there was some other guy you were conversating with saying these EXACT words: " I could've swore it was the 9th..."

Best answers
I think so too but still they got me so excited man...new beta...but hey, like someone else said in another post, the longer they take, the better..eh?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no blade/blaze of [=TM=]...there is a bryggz...

Best answers
Wonder if blade perfected the installer yet.... OH well. Today is the 9th, well according to my clock. Usualy you shouldnt believe such until you see it announced on the site or chat room, or even an offical thread on the forum here. Just rember, day isnt over yet ^_^.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you have to rile everyone up, Val? :p

Best answers
No, I didn't mean both "beta" testers were from TM, one was, one wasn't, the other was just a game player. Blaze or Blade something like that.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep in mind that you cannot register name for playing half-life online, so it is possible somebody made a fake name and lied...

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, guys, dont believe anything a fellow fan, or even a beta tester says about the release date. Only believe what the site or an official team member tells you. The beta testers like to play evil tricks on the fans :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
Lol, guys, dont believe anything a fellow fan, or even a beta tester says about the release date. Only believe what the site or an official team member tells you. The beta testers like to play evil tricks on the fans :p
Bleh, I didnt tell them it was coming out today, I was only refering to the day isnt over yet :p

Best answers
Ugh, the release of ESF was the only thing that I was waiting for, since the 31st of March, on that day I got desperate..but I have no choice but to wait, and that's what I am going to do. :-/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by EaRSH0T
never listen to ppl other then the main page if its out thats the FIRST place ull know if its out
Best advice I've heard all day, 95% of the time, people are dumbass's and they're usually bullsh*ting you.

Best answers
I got an advanced copy of esf beta 3.2 PLUS a new computer with quad-processors and 20 gigs of ram from Mastasurf. also 1.1 is coming out next tuesday..promise :)

Best answers
yea! esf 1.1 comes out in about 3 days from now, and if you believe that then i've started investing in real estate on Mars ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom