ESF v1.1b Test Server

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found this while messin' around in English today @ school; no big secret or anything.

Retired
Best answers
Yeah joe was sad cause they couldn't crash the server.

Best answers
lol Esf_inteam well thats one way to make sure people dont go looking trough the otagone servers for the download file

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They wouldn't be able to get ESF v1.1 even if they tried to connect.

HL doesn't send whole mods when connecting.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, yeah, i put that up last night so the beta testers could crash it. Guess its good that it was up when i came back from school :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't worry Joe, Samanosuke & I will be able to crash it (once v1.1 is out that is)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To "point them out" somewhat, it seems that alot of people in these forums miss important information when reading posts that is all plain text. I don't know why you are so annoyed by it all the time :p

(In Response To PCJoe's comment)

Oh yeah, that too ;D

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
To "point them out" somewhat, it seems that alot of people in these forums miss important information when reading posts that is all plain text. I don't know why you are so annoyed by it all the time :p
im not annoyed by it:p .

Best answers
o wow. if ne1 can crash a server its me. just gimme the 1.0 bots and kabam, i can kill it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I think you've commented on me doing the same thing before, or was that someone else...who cares...anyways we're gettin' off topic.

Best answers
lol hey Pcjoe wanna give us your aim so we can tell ya right off how we crashed it cause we are hoepn for atleast 50 crash :p anyway yeah we will crash the server alot i think inless it is completely debuged wich actuly may make it funner

Best answers
i know once it is out we are gonna mess around more then liekly crash it im sure we will find a bug in it some where at first it took us a whole 2 mins to find a bug when i first joined his server one esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. See we like to play serious sometimes but most of the time we spend is on just messin' we try just about everything we can think of, no matter how crazy, because when we find bugz n stuff, the crazier the funnier. *Scratches mah head* Did that make sense?

------------------

Sam, I know for sure they won't give us v1.1b, we'll have to prove ourselves when it's released. Then maybe they'll let us beta test the next version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Partly.... Anywhoooooo IIIIIIIIIIII plan on crashing the server :D..... .... somehow.... with screwed commands or something :S... damn I cant think of anything now :p.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom