Delayed lag

Best answers
Hey, i hope im not the only person who gets this problem while playing online.

Sometimes when i connect to a server i will have an unuasually bad patch of lag, and when i connect i will be asked to join a team (good, evil). After selecting the team though i can see the game being played, but no character select screen comes up. Evantually (like 3 minutes later) the character select screen comes up, so i select my character and prepare to play the game, but when i start my character is invisible and i cant see him. A few minutes later my character will appear and i will be able to move about freely, but when i try to target people with melee of fire beams i can see the gaugh charging, but when i release it no beam comes out, and a minute later i will see a beam materialize outa nowhere and fire.

This is a very very strange lag issue i have had before, its sorta like everything i do is delayed, but not in the normal sense that lag delays things, and the funny thing about it is my ping will be low, like 60. If anyone can explain why this happens and if there is any way to fix it plz reply :) Ta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happens with me, SOMETIMES.... And very often when I play cs..... So no, its not only you.... unless... its only you and me that have this prob :S... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom